Toribash
I dont understand what you are complaining about...

I dont think you should complain about the grammar as long as they are better than me. As long as you can understand what he says.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ehehee... I didn't see him ingame so I cant really judge him. (i didn't see anyone ingame for 2 weeks already because i'm not playing xD) I don't feel like saying yes, even maybe.
Also, his grammar seems to be even worse than mine. :o
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
We need people who are good both ingame and on forum, people who represent Pandora well. Bad grammar of clan members represents that clan in bad way and bad playing means that this clan is nothing but a bunch of noobs. Tell me if im wrong.
Also, I can't see your replays because i'm on a laptop that lags even in some flash games. My other PC is dead.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
In-Game Name: TheFlingo
Belt/Qi: Black/The server seems to be bugged or something, but I've won about 40 games as a black belt so far.
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): Nada.
Join Date: .. I guess I haven't joined, but today it's 12/3 18:50:07
GMT (TimeZone): +1 GMT
Preferred modes: I pretty much only play aikido, but I'm always open for new stuff
Previous clans: Zero.
Why do you want to join: Because I'd like to try to be in a clan, and get a feeling of what it's like.
Why should we let you join: I honestly have no idea. I hate these questions because I start thinking "Because I am good at that and that" and I hate bragging.
Ban history: Nuffin'
Personality: I tend to be pretty calm and help out where I can. I take criticism quite well ( so I think ) and usually won't flame on people ;)
Attached Files
Say owned.rpl (57.5 KB, 5 views)
The beast is loose.rpl (90.9 KB, 5 views)
Flingo - Madman Final Edit.rpl (298.9 KB, 5 views)
When stuff turns nasty.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
Join date means the date when you registered on Toribash.
Well.. I won't say yes nor no. I give you a maybe. :P
And I can't watch your replays atm.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by fireeyes View Post
thats cause i use short custs in-game for...typing quickly...and also i was in a hurry thats why i said press space...

ingame-cause i dont type properly ...ingame...

So, if all of you say no then i have notthing to say its up to you..

If it wasn't true then you wouldn't be making a fuss about it.

Originally Posted by F10Flingo View Post
In-Game Name: TheFlingo
Belt/Qi: Black/The server seems to be bugged or something, but I've won about 40 games as a black belt so far.
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): Nada.
Join Date: .. I guess I haven't joined, but today it's 12/3 18:50:07
GMT (TimeZone): +1 GMT
Preferred modes: I pretty much only play aikido, but I'm always open for new stuff
Previous clans: Zero.
Why do you want to join: Because I'd like to try to be in a clan, and get a feeling of what it's like.
Why should we let you join: I honestly have no idea. I hate these questions because I start thinking "Because I am good at that and that" and I hate bragging.
Ban history: Nuffin'
Personality: I tend to be pretty calm and help out where I can. I take criticism quite well ( so I think ) and usually won't flame on people ;)

Poll has been made, if I haven't done so already. Kindly give us a few days.

@ Bold statement: The date and year you joined at toribash. You can find out the day and (time) if you look into your profile.
Last edited by Virtue; Mar 15, 2010 at 11:35 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
he is honest ill give him that i like his grammar, i cant be bothered to look at his replays :3 so i would say yes.