Toribash
Belt:2nd dan
Preferred Mods:aikido and classic
Old Clans:UTM,MM,42
Why do you want to join?:there is one member here I want to be with forever
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:sp(spending much time every day playing it)
Other Qualities:I'm in making wallpapers and logos.

You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
Attached Files
kapoera.rpl (191.5 KB, 13 views)
new core.rpl (120.2 KB, 12 views)
madness.rpl (400.7 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by torimanana View Post
i cant stop watching KronosLord's sp replays O.O,even though im not in this clan, if i was, i would say yes

But you are not, so kindly gtfo before you incur my wrath
Guys, It's KronosLord.

Someone Hacked into My Account and Hacked a bit Of Tc.
I am Trying To fix It .
Last edited by EarWorm; Jan 5, 2010 at 02:08 AM.
I have 14 years
my belt is 2th Dan black belt
and I never joined a clan
Urban want to be in because I feel good and my dream is to be in clan fighting and skin me and donating to Urban

I love Urban
NO NO NO NO NO

NO YOU CANNOT JOIN

AND UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO TEAR YOU A NEW ASSHOLE, YOU WILL TAKE THE URBAN TAG OFF RIGHT NOW.

In case that was too subtle, you may not join and I doubt you ever will. You should also refrain from wearing the tag of a clan you are not in.
//invade// Hey all of you Urban members, I just wanted to tell you guys that Kronos is a very good player with loads of potential. He definitely deserves being part of a great clan like urban. When he used to be a 42 member it was a pleasure having him. As for Veliar I thought he was in 42 aswell.... He didn't tell me he was going to post here but it seems like he follows Kronos wherever he goes. Anyways both of them are very good and being a good very at tk myself I have high standards for good mp-tk players which both Veliar and Kronos are in my opinion. I wish gl to both of them on making it into Urban. //invade//
Rogue clown