Toribash
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
You're posting in the Random Stuff No One Cares About Thread.
No one cares.

This.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yikes, someone make a welcome back thread for everyone to declare their back-ness! :>

Lol shook.... :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by shook View Post

Going close to huge landmines is not good for your health.

Why haven't I downloaded this game yet?
It seems sexyish.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Cortex Command, gentlemen, Cortex Command. By the way, i made the landmine and i haven't released it yet. :I

MACE TIME
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

HAMMERZEIT
Hammerstorm for the win. Or whatever that swedish band was called wich also has the same name as the game that shook just posted a pic of. (Grasp for air).

Edit: Hammerfall.
Hey guys, Im sitting on 40k tc atm and I want to spend it, Ive got the colers I want and textures look shit unless I get a bunch of them.
Im thinking flames but there quite expensive to buy and I cant make my own. (as far as I know)

Any Idaes?
[o]