Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Why would we have an opinion on someone, it's the net. You don't know the person, you only know whatever crap they spout.

Right SkulFuk, so if I ask you what is your opinion of me, or Ishi or hanz0 or someone else, you are going to say "I only know them on the internet so I don't actually know them"?
If there was one person that you could bring back to tb and be active, who would it be?

If there was one past staff member that isn't a staff member currently to bring back and be staff, who would it be and what position?

If you could meet one person in the Toribash Community, who would it be?

3 questions, felt like asking something that has more depth and thought to it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Would you ever do a name change?

Nope.

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Right SkulFuk, so if I ask you what is your opinion of me, or Ishi or hanz0 or someone else, you are going to say "I only know them on the internet so I don't actually know them"?

Any opinion I would have is merely based upon a "personality" they have forged, and wouldn't be the person themselves.

It's the net, for all I know ishi could have tentacles, 6 dicks on his head & be a convicted child molester - however his net personality says otherwise.

In other words making an opinion on someone via the net isn't something worth doing, it's easy to make yourself look like one thing when in reality you're another. There are people here I've met RL, even then it wouldn't be right to say "[name] is blahblah" since hanging with someone for a few days doesn't result in knowing them.

They could've stamped on a kitten a few minutes after leaving after all.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
If there was one person that you could bring back to tb and be active, who would it be?

If there was one past staff member that isn't a staff member currently to bring back and be staff, who would it be and what position?

1. Moop, he' a bro & a smurf.
2. Fyerrblad, dude was a legend.
3. No one's piqued my interest that much otherwise I would've.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
If you were to say who the biggest nuisance to the toribash community was(spam bots/duel scamming/ect) who would it be

People who duel for real money. It never ends well.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Would you ever do a name change?

If I got one, I'd like to be able to be DC, but 2 letter names aren't allowed any more.
Also I'm poor.

1. Ern. Miss that guy ;~;
2. I'd bring back Huck as a gm in his prime. He was one of the best.
3. Uric baby <3 or leilak, numbers and SaintOWar
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Any opinion I would have is merely based upon a "personality" they have forged, and wouldn't be the person themselves.

It's the net, for all I know ishi could have tentacles, 6 dicks on his head & be a convicted child molester - however his net personality says otherwise.

In other words making an opinion on someone via the net isn't something worth doing, it's easy to make yourself look like one thing when in reality you're another. There are people here I've met RL, even then it wouldn't be right to say "[name] is blahblah" since hanging with someone for a few days doesn't result in knowing them.

They could've stamped on a kitten a few minutes after leaving after all.

Opinion is not absolute though, so it's not a problem if it's not completely accurate.

1. anyone from old school bncy, Ducky, Cevius, Slith, mouf, etc. Also m0o, i miss her antics

2. i miss some of the old nabi guys, like byon! and grarrr, so them

3. veb
Last edited by ishi; May 27, 2013 at 03:16 AM.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Opinion is not absolute though, so it's not a problem if it's not completely accurate.

It'd serve as nothing more than a waste of my time to boost/crush someone's pseudo ego.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

1. Onlymar or ganryu. Both great members and an important part of the spanish community.
2. Well, if this question was asked some months ago, I'd say Eddy. I miss some old PT guys though, deadkenny, nirs.
3. Since I'm not a very sociable guy, I don't know if I would enjoy meeting someone without knowing him lots. Gum, Uric and box are good picks, besides my clanmates.
Whats the possible name that Ishi can change his to?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit