Toribash
Both of you make sure to post and go in-game at least once every couple days.
-----
During your first week you'll be monitored closely for activity both in game, forums abd behavior etc.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 20, 2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Name: Darressii
Belt:2nd dan
My real name is Isaac am 19 and i was wondering if i could join this clan,
Reasons:
#1:I like the name of the clan (pretty sweet)
#2:i have azure yes on joining (dont know if that counts for anything)
#3:this clan is got a good rep and i want to fight for it (all about honor)
#4:this is Teh last reason why i want to join........cause i think i would make a great addition to the team (srry if that sounded cocky..i didnt mean to)

I hope i get an response on this question i will accept either discison u choose
I say yes I play with daress all the time although that forum activity will have to rise.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I say yes I play with daress all the time although that forum activity will have to rise.

i understand this i will be
Hmm, your grammar needs to be improved. I would guess English isn't your first language, so I can understand your grammatical errors.

Also, you're in a clan already.
Please leave it, before I vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Hmm, your grammar needs to be improved. I would guess English isn't your first language, so I can understand your grammatical errors.

Also, you're in a clan already.
Please leave it, before I vote.

i was going to leave my clan that am currently in after i got a full aprovel but if i need to for any other reasons i will and my grammer sucks i know
Azure is usually one tough nugget to say yes to someone, so if he says yes, it must mean that you are worthy. Yes from me.
Well it seems that he joined another clan. That was fast.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
He's was in the clan to begin with, but wanted to be in this clan originally.