Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I'm sick of seeing apps starting with: ''Hello nitro clan the best clan ever, my fav clan ever etc...''

Also not enought info tho. From me No.

This post made me giggle, great job.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Tysaber
Hey, the name's Tysaber, or Dax, whichever you choose I don't care. I'm currently a brown belt, working my way up to black, I'm hoping to join a clan, most hopefully this one, although I know my chances are slim. I'm not a terrible player, but definitely can and will, get better. I hope to be at least considered for this clan, and I hope to rise in the ranks quickly.

Tysaber
Hahahahha. No. On a more serious note, mutliple things wrong with this application. Not enough information etc. Come back in a week or so to try again, and if you do I hope it is not such a poorly written out application like this one.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
how to tell if your application is to short, if a 14 year old (me) can read it in under a minute, put some effort in it, be proud of what you submit to us.
-----
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Yall are a bunch of assholes, what I really want is a good clan to join. IF yall are recruiting, then put in the Forums and test people to see if they are worthy, but don't be a bunch of bitches whining over people posting applications. Applications are supposed to have a specific format, lay a format out and get on with it. But quit whining like children over suck ups, your gonna get that alot.

A) srry your butt hurt about it but don't post on a nitro thread again m8 :3
B) we are always recruiting GOOD PLAYERS WHO CAN MAKE A GOOD APPLICATION
C)we are telling people what they did wrong should they re-apply they can make a nice application that they can be proud of.
D) the format is free form if ya couldn't tell, and we expect a good 3 paragraphs (bonus points if you include good replays)

^let that be a guide to future applicants, bye bye now.
Last edited by Day; Jan 5, 2015 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
This shouldn't be a problem in the first place. If people read the damn first page we wouldnt be dealing with bullshit applications. Im sorry to say it, but its true. Read some better applications and get an idea off of them. All of you applying should read the post. And if you say were "bitches" for denying your app without reading it. Your the one who cant read, the first application.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
[Off-Topic] Movies & TV Shows
Making this thread to talk about movies and/or TV shows you like, watched, hate.

Has anyone else seen The Interview yet?
One Piece anyone?
The Transformers series fan ever! :o But the 3rd movie was so garbage and the last 1 i kinda enjoyed the last one Age of Extintion especialy because Mark Walhberg was in it. :o