Toribash
Biggest yes ever to Radio. He's a very good friend of mine, I helped him with his troubles a long time ago, and he's a very cool guy. Accept him. Nao.
I guess those are enough yesses.

You're in. Congratulations.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
This avatar is obviously better. Also, offtopic chat.
Hello there! alot of you may know me but my name is TrickBob I was in this clan before than some shit happened. I dearly miss this clan to the point of I dont know what to do. I have so many friends in this clan and they have been also asking me to come back and I have finally built up the time to try. So If you dont know me my name is Alex I am 14 years old post fairly activly im special ed so I might spell a few things wrong. I live in Barrie ON. Which is is Canada. I am a very friendly person and I hate to be hated I know many people in this clan such as Flipers04, Agentmax, Deadstop and radi0 who I think would be a great oportunity to be in a clan with all my best friends <3. I really hope you guys will give me another chance because I was going through a rough thing at the time and just just well... pissed me off a little. Now for some of my toribash information I forgot to add :P. Currently I am a black belt with a high win ratio so I dont suck. Im active on the forum and... I dont really know what to say. Right now im very tired so I might of left some importent things out and this might not be layed out very well but... I guess its better this than nothing. If you want me to post a good app to the best of my effort, I will. This is just my little way of saying that I really miss you guys and I dont want a silly fight between me and jire to prevent me being in my favorite clan in the game. Thank you so much for reading this, please get back to me

Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Hello there! alot of you may know me but my name is TrickBob I was in this clan before than some shit happened. I dearly miss this clan to the point of I dont know what to do. I have so many friends in this clan and they have been also asking me to come back and I have finally built up the time to try. So If you dont know me my name is Alex I am 14 years old post fairly activly im special ed so I might spell a few things wrong. I live in Barrie ON. Which is is Canada. I am a very friendly person and I hate to be hated I know many people in this clan such as Flipers04, Agentmax, Deadstop and radi0 who I think would be a great oportunity to be in a clan with all my best friends <3. I really hope you guys will give me another chance because I was going through a rough thing at the time and just just well... pissed me off a little. Now for some of my toribash information I forgot to add :P. Currently I am a black belt with a high win ratio so I dont suck. Im active on the forum and... I dont really know what to say. Right now im very tired so I might of left some importent things out and this might not be layed out very well but... I guess its better this than nothing. If you want me to post a good app to the best of my effort, I will. This is just my little way of saying that I really miss you guys and I dont want a silly fight between me and jire to prevent me being in my favorite clan in the game. Thank you so much for reading this, please get back to me

Yeah, I'm apathetic.
Huge yes to TrickBob, one of the coolest guys I know on Toribash, plays well. He had some problems IRL, so you should excuse him. As I said, really cool guy, a good friend, and a good teammate. Trust me.
Accept him, nao. <3
Last edited by Phillip; Oct 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post

Last edited by Facade; Oct 4, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
what am i doing here