Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I need to see some improvement. Not that he shouldn't get one, its just that we just had a huge fiasco about Co-Leader. Everyone needs improvement, and I'd love to see everyone posting and playing in-game as well. Thank you.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I give feb a yes. He has done enough to deserve to not be in the lowest rank of the clan. Everything he said in his app was true. And so yeah. Yes.
No.
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
we just had a huge fiasco about Co-Leader.

Fiasco? Sorry I was away and didn't really get a full sum up of what happened, what was the "fiasco?"

And I agree Dagreja, he definitely shouldn't be lowest rank. Whether or not he can climb very high up is yet to be seen but I'm 100% on him not being the bottom rank.
Well, it wasn't just about the Co-leader. It is about how febreeze needs to get on Poppo361's good side, for right now hes not. I just think feb needs to work it out before poppo even lets him into a higher rank.
Well, it wasn't just about the Co-leader. It is about how febreeze needs to get on Poppo361's good side, for right now hes not. I just think feb needs to work it out before poppo even lets him into a higher rank.

Oh, that shit.
I can't see why everyone can't just let that the fuck go. I'm not going to give my opinion because it could cause serious confrontation but I'm sure the majority of people here just want to forget about it...
Other than Feb being construed as accidentally offensive, he's been an extremely great member and definitely does not deserve to be lowest rank. As I've said if it's discovered that he is not fit for the very top ranks, that'll be seen to later, the point right now is that I think he deserves a promotion above bottom ranks.
What does everyone else think?
(I'd like this to be wrapped up sometime soon so this thread isn't full of spam on this subject, it's a small matter.)

In other news, we lost the war against Psy, I've still to get the exact score, I'm sure it'll be posted soon.
--------------
One more thing

Febreeze's relationship with the rules

After Ulti/Poppo give their answers, the final decision will be made. Feel free to give opinions if you're not a leader/co leader, but don't post specifically to say "yes" or "no." If the only subject matter of your post is a comment on Feb's promotion then give reasoning to your decision and show it's a valid one, like Hobo's or Dagreja's.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 6, 2011 at 07:09 PM.
Very well put, I agree with you fully. Feb does deserve a higher rank, not co, or co-co (xD) but he does deserve higher.

Poppo seems to be liking Feb more and more,he agreed(I think...)to apologize Feb,and Feb did the same.
---
I'm truly impressed with your co-leader attitude,Spm.
You have improved alot. *clap*
---
Due to request,please change Njme1 userbar(made by him).
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Thank you for the support everyone especially spmsl even if it was someone else getting promoted you definitely are taking the role of co leader *claps*

thanks to dag ,hobs and master for the support too you guys are awesome.
-----
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Poppo seems to be liking Feb more and more,he agreed(I think...)to apologize Feb,and Feb did the same.
---
---

yea i apologized to poppo
Last edited by febreeze; Nov 6, 2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by Hobomoose
Very well put, I agree with you fully. Feb does deserve a higher rank, not co, or co-co (xD) but he does deserve higher.

Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
---
---

Great, then after Poppo/Ulti posts everything's sorted.

And thank you very much ;)

And finally, speaking of the first post, it also needs some revision, in terms of ranks I'm sure either Poppo or Ulti will get round to that ASAP.
------------
Originally Posted by febreeze View Post
Thank you for the support everyone especially spmsl even if it was someone else getting promoted you definitely are taking the role of co leader :) *claps*

thanks to dag ,hobs and master for the support too :) you guys are awesome.

This post was made while I was making my post, sorry :D
No problem man, any time you need support or advice on anything (this applies to everyone actually) please PM me, that's what I'm here for.
And thanks for the compliments man.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 6, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
I'm sorry to have to change my User bar. But my old one is not at good and isn't clean. Here is my new one, if you could upload it, that would be awesome .