Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ollo guys. My name Is NornuBari, but my friends call me Promise... and you're all my friends so yea. I live in the U.S but my parents, and thus my name, are of Nigerian origin.
EliteCar
We almost have 80 pages on our clan thread now. We should start to think about our posts now, because I will apply for official soon ( when we have around 100 pages ) and our thread should be clean.
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Yeah,stop shitposing.

And beat i won 7-5 vs Ace yesterday morning.

great keep warring we need to get in top ten in the rank list that should help us and be known
Hey you guys still alive?

I've only seen Nitoratus and I ingame. All this week I haven't seen anyone else. I'm just reminding you all, be sure to tell us if you are going to be away or inactive or busy or whatever. I've been planning on doing some wars or something, but neither me or Nitoratus have the authority to do so.

Also, good on ya Feed. Lets get to rank 1
How do you kill one with no life?
Yea, I am still alive but I am getting more forum active at the moment and real life is coming back because it's warm here
Nice that you won FeedMeMore
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
You are from Nigeria?(No racism) and why ur friend called u promise?

My name (NornuBari) translates to God's Promise.
EliteCar
Me and TheTrueBob recently have done our first parkour. Or atleast my first. We thought it'd be good practice for fluid movements done in sparring.

CnC is appreciated, just try not to hurt our feelings to much. ;p
Attached Files
Bob parkour 8.rpl (537.8 KB, 6 views)
How do you kill one with no life?