Toribash
Nice addition to the clan. Be welcome Life!

But now I have the responsibility to slap your face for this crappy suggestion. Your 10 word count should match your post's intention.
Originally Posted by Life View Post
lmao bad idea. deleted

also

[17:03:25] ‹Link› woot we have an exclamation mark in our clan

hi

Where the fuck are my lemons at you bastard?

Ok, so I've been thinking about the portrait event. Everyone would have to submit at least 2 easily recognisable pictures of themselves, if someone submits unclear photos of themselves then they will not be accepted to participate. Since it is a competition it doesn't matter whether people get as good a picture of themselves as they do for someone else, but if we are worried about that we could randomly assign teams of two where they had to draw each other. There could be a team prize and an individual prize. This would mean that you could encourage the guy drawing you to draw you well in exchange for you drawing them well. This would perhaps make it less exciting since you wouldn't get the suspense of not knowing who you've got though.

I feel like a clan teamwork art event mosaic style thing would work well for each clan or team making parts of a tori's texture. There would be a minimum team size and predetermined spots for each person. I would be worried about cheating though...
Good morning sweet princess
Just hosted a tourney with jodus guys.

Alphatux: 1st with 20k
Lurk: 2nd with 5k
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Just hosted a tourney with jodus guys.

Alphatux: 1st with 20k
Lurk: 2nd with 5k

Nice! We should do these more often.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Nice! We should do these more often.

Ye. I'll do them a ton as long as we have at least 50k. (we need Ofc funds) I really like doing events.

Also, we need to start working on our war squad. I need active, good players for this. Contant me on irc or pm me if any of you are interested in starting something.
Last edited by Link; Mar 19, 2015 at 02:21 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Golden we usually do 1 - 2 events weekly, but as Link said, you need the funds.
Me and Ele, Insane have hosted a couple of them, we tend to host them on the weekends.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
Golden we usually do 1 - 2 events weekly, but as Link said, you need the funds.
Me and Ele, Insane have hosted a couple of them, we tend to host them on the weekends.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. As you can see my newness to the clan is starting to show. I'll be on for a little bit if anyone wants to play some Toribash!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Sorry about the misunderstanding. As you can see my newness to the clan is starting to show. I'll be on for a little bit if anyone wants to play some Toribash!

I would play with you, but I'm over an hour late, and I have homework that's stacking up. I'll try to find a way to grab some TC for the clan soon (and some for myself as I'm a greedy little boy) sometime in the future.
Hi Life, you rich donk. How much did that exclamation mark cost again?
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Whew. Been at uni all day, learning shit. Did you know Isis (Egyptian god, not terrorist group) turned into a bird, fucked the dismembered corpse of Osiris (who had a prosthetic dick, because it was eaten by a fish), got impregnated and gave birth to Horus? Egyptian mythology is pretty sexy like that.

On clan related news, welcome Life! Looking forward to our IRC chats
Yea I did knew about Isis morphing into a bird and then fucking with Osiris, but had no Idea that his meat dildo was eaten by a Fish, that's fucked up and gross. About Horus is all over the place, son of Osiris, light of Isis yada yada.

Maybe that's the reason why they're represented by tall wings, hm, could be.