Toribash
Hello im about to apply to the clan. (DONT MIND THE MAU!!! IM LEFTING SOON). My name is Jonathan or sweeyollo. Im 14 years old and love to play toribash and make replays. I like to do madmen and parkour and spar!. I like aikido aswell and judo ect. Im brown belted, and im active in game and forums!. And i like to make mods too!. And someday i will donate to the clan. WHen i got tc's. Anyway if you guys accepting me just send a pm. Then i can leave the MAU clan becouse i'm gonna be away for a day i think. It depends, but i love to get outside to get some frech new air. And get energy for playing games!.

Think of it this way:
You're in a clan already and will quit if we accept you.
There's 3 things wrong here...
1.) That means you could possibly do the same thing to us.
2.) What exactly is the reason you want to depart from MAU
3.) Application isn't good at all.

Sorry, but no from me.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I say yes, i told him to applyu us cause i've noticed that he do not deserves to get in bad clans like Martials arts undercosted, more called at "MAU", c'mon guys, let's give him a chance to get in a good clan, like you guys did with me.

and it's a medium app, why not?
Keep walking
All voices have reasons @Jeva
@Tana, before I even invite he has to go clanless for a week now for applying while in a clan.
Hi me name ist UNCONCHUDO
Me belt ist 6dan
Me best mod:all mods :3
Me from ist chile
I dont know much english
I like deports,lissening and play video game
Me motive to enter int e ist for i need one clan good and pro
Thx for lissening me app ;-;
Tbh, the app isn't really that detailed and reason to join doesn't bring a "We need him". Sorry but no for me
Im sorry, but that application Nope
And we could have trouble since you don't know very much English.
Big Impacts May Happen Throughout Your Life,