Toribash
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
Wow Nate, the Opening from your spar was insane. Every movement looked so solid.
Like a pro

The Parkour was fun to watch tho, the Ape look a like agility^^ made me laugh a bit

Thanks! Yeah, my head looks similar to an ape. It gave me subtle inspiration. Also congratulations on 911 posts :0!
-----
Just made a break dance/ bboy replay. Enjoy
Attached Files
huplit 10.rpl (405.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Nate; Apr 15, 2015 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's well done man. I like the frequent uploads, definitely watching all of them so keep it up :)
How about a challenge though? Wanna have a tiny headspin competition for anyone who sees this?
Most spins without falling over/stopping wins.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
That's well done man. I like the frequent uploads, definitely watching all of them so keep it up
How about a challenge though? Wanna have a tiny headspin competition for anyone who sees this?
Most spins without falling over/stopping wins.

Thanks hatt. I'm up for the challenge
Last edited by Nate; Apr 15, 2015 at 01:35 PM.
Damn, well done Chazer :o

I tried some headspins but turns out it's harder than I thought.. that's like 2 and a half or something..
Attached Files
Headspinsss.rpl (128.6 KB, 13 views)
First Replay in a while. Something simple; a back handspring to back tuck. The gravity made it really hard to go for a second back handspring, but I'll add that one, too.
Attached Files
Back Handspring + Back Tuck.rpl (236.8 KB, 4 views)
Backhandspringx2+Back_Tuck.rpl (190.8 KB, 4 views)
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Originally Posted by JayVeeIN View Post
First Replay in a while. Something simple; a back handspring to back tuck. The gravity made it really hard to go for a second back handspring, but I'll add that one, too.

Damn, it was a long time ago since I did these. They're so much fun though...
-----
Originally Posted by Chazer View Post
Not bad tho. With a bit more practice you might become the next bboy :P

Thanks haha
I don't think I'm gonna get that good at tricking ever
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 19, 2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry, Tres. Makes sense that I should at least comment on yours first. I thought it was fun to watch, first and foremost. That pose at the end, as well as the opener were great. The whole thing left me feeling like it had a lot of potential. I felt that the first couple of jumps at the beginning could've been better and this is mostly because your arms were hugged against you for a little too long. There were also a lot of clashes between the two that didn't seem appropriate. Legs touching legs and all that. I understand as well as anybody how hard it is to move from one idea to the next. I'm assuming this replay was really stressful for you and you spent a lot of time on it, so congrats on the effort. 8/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credit goes to Alabama Shakes
Attached Files
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Apr 25, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY