Toribash
Oh, I guess that's a topic then. But, unfortunately, I don't watch tv or movies at all. I mean, I have watched some recent and famous ones. Looking forward for Warcraft tho.

Oh my goodness, games. If I would to scrab up all of my accounts, it would something like that:
Around 4000 hours of Dota
300-350 hours of CS:GO
1000-1200 hours of osu
900 hours of lol
Played a lot of minecraft before, probably around 3000 hours
I really have no life. And that is what I assume to be the most played multiplayer games of mine.
I AM not VERY TALENTED
I'm late on topic, but i think that i've played TF2 the most, now i don't play computer games a lot. I play poker now. Me and my mates have only played about 10 games, but i've only lost one, and one has ended in a draw.

Favourite movie:
Once Upon A Time In America

Fuck series.

I like junk TV, just a lot of simpsons and family guy, that's my genre.
Ouh well Its a pitty you leave us posiden, feel free to join us back when you get time if you want.
That right there mat is spanglish at it's best
Yeah maybe we could try to take part in the clan league, if ya'll want to lol. We won't win but it would be fun to participate.
I don't watch tv too often but I enjoy some sit coms, like The Big Bang Theory (some seasons which are good) old Two and a Half Man, maybe some history channel and discovery programs as well.

We should vote if we should participate or not, please post what you guys think
Last edited by Onsola; May 18, 2016 at 12:18 AM.
fuu
the best movie i have whatched was battleship idk probably because 2012 movies were mostly suck.prince of persia was also fun to whatch.
for the series the walking dead,supernatural and sons of anarchy lmao.

well we should practice in cl and hope we wont lose at the first round lol

topic:what do you prefer the most, anime or cartoon and what is your favor genre of animes/cartoons.

i personally prefer animes pretty much every genre of them,well i'm quite an otaku except that i'm not shut down on my room
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
What is this gibberish? Otaku? Anime is one of the most overrated genres of "entertainment" there is. Fuck anime, fuck weeaboos, and fuck everyone who thinks that anime actually has its roots in japan, a.k.a. "The land of the werid and retarded fucks, who can only enjoy retarded things like anime, not unlike how david blaine sucks at magic. We must not forget that japan thought that they could win a war against the most imperialistic nation since babylon. (Or Nazi Germany if you want to take my words literally...)."
Now, can we also just agree that katanas are rubish swords? They are compared to european swords from the same time, who kept improving. Japan worked out a design that worked for the time, but as armor became better, the swords did not.

Sorry for the F-bombing on japan, but at least i am not A-bombing them...

(Again).
Anime is a cartoon,but made in japan,but still a fkin cartoon
anyway,i used to watch naruto shippuden,dbz,HxH,wood woopecker(idk how it is in english),billy & mandy adventures,universe blaster,dexter's lab,charlie brown,mickey(the old black&white one),felix the cat,pink panther,looney tunes(not so old ones).

My internet is bad lately
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I watch anime sometimes(not those hentai and ecchi ones doe, only alpha watches those) just when i'm bored really, don't really think its bad, but not that good either.

I don't watch ,much other cartoons really
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't see like any serie, I can barely read books (cause for some reason they are more apealing to me than watching a serie on tv/internet). I tried to watch Death Note and gave up in the first 10 chapters or something
Lol ok upp I see you arent really into asian culture...

Will any of you, besides gru ofc, try to join the ES?
Idk, which trailer did you like the most? new cod or new battlefield? It looks like cod is remaking the ghost one and battlefield went back to those ps2 shooters or ww1/2
well i want to join ES but i dunno what to say in my app.
haven't watch cod and battlefield trailers though but generally cod games are better than battlefield imo
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
One,
WTF is ES?
Two,
ye i watch anime, and only because of the art style, everything else is weird, because japan
Four,
I skipped Three and you didnt notice
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]