Toribash
Me Jelleh? nah man, i dont even know who you are so i dont care if you are in aves sig or not.

Congrats on moving out nyann, although if i was that friend i would surely help you with the cooking and cleaning, lol.

Going to school, ill be back in 6 hours, and mah fwend is coming over for a few hours too, after school, we are going to play dead island and bfbc2 ^^
Nuh-uh! You see that [Ethr]? Well that's all of us! So we come first :P

Congratz Nyann on moving out, god I don't want to grow up anymore. Makes me excited but a bit sad thinking about having to get a part-time job and then having to go to University and stuff. Ah, childhood, how I'll miss it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Yay I got another 2 hours of sleep last night. Idk how much ill be on today but I'm not staying up late.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I saw last night you were on too much. Having bad dreams? Well I just woke up and heading over to school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No. Couldn't sleep until 6 am just woke up 30 minutes ago well atleast I only go to school monday-wednesday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
its 6am for u? i just cameback from school and its 15:45.

oh and btw about drawing that city thingy, im too lazy and dont have the, thingy.
Awww ave. Sorry to hear about your sleeping issues. Try and get an early night tonight if you can

Thank you everyone for the congratulations. One bad thing about the house though. NO HEATING! I am freezing my tits off here. so cold.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I can warm them up for you ;) , sorry couldn't resist D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
*sigh* - I saw that one coming. Should of known.

I should be on toribash tonight. I hope.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech