Toribash
I just realized the friend of the MC in Seiren is the little brother of one of the romance paths in Amagami SS. Neat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm watching like 13 shows this season, right now Konosuba S2, Masamune's Revenge, and Demi chan are my favorite so far.

Kuzu no Honkai had a good first episode and it's really well made.

ACCA was enigmatic but the MC seems cool af(probably the smoking) and the plot seems interesting.

Gabriel DropOut, Urara, and Maid Dragon are moe af.

Hand shakers is headache inducing but the fact that they have to hold hands LITERALLY FOREVER gives me hope for a semi-so bad it's good show.

Fuuka is a generic romance show, but fuuka herself is adorable so that's a plus.

Akiba strip(heh) is entertaining for 20 minutes at a time and both the dub and sub have fantastic voice acting.

So far I love this season, I love cute girls doing cute things and Romance Comedies so it's perfect for me. Also I'm watching other stuff too, just finished Cowboy Bebop not to long ago and it sent me on an unexpected feels trip. Also it's one of the few episodic 20+ episode series ive ever watched and each episode got me hooked in it's own way. Gave it a 9 but i'm pretty sure when I rewatch it i'll give it a 10. I think I missed a bit the first time around because it seemed to go by so fast.

About to start Mushishi now.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Watched One Piece Film Gold last night, it was okay.. the Strawhats are still the Strawhats,
but aside from them, no other character felt like they made much of an impression or was
developed that well..
the plot is as standard as every other One Piece arc or film... I dont need to describe it if
you've seen anything One Piece..
uhm, I don't consider it a waste of time or money to watch it at the theater since it was
at least mildly entertaining, but then again, i paid $2 for my ticket :v
would not watch it again though, i'd rate it 6/10 or maybe closer to 5.5/10

just an fyi for anyone interested in watching it, it takes place after the Dressrosa Arc,
and does indeed contain references to events that took place since in it.. so spoilers if you havent..
and there's a prequel to the movie that happens right before they reach Grand Tesoro,
but it wasn't that great either, and there are only brief references to its events, so you
don't have to watch it if you don't want to.. it's called Heart of Gold

anyway, Film Z, Strong World, Movie 6, and 3D2Y were better One Piece spin-off films,
would recommend those over Film Gold

Would gladly watch that one.
It has not been out yet in my country.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Where in the world are you guys watching KonoSuba s2 ?
I can't find it anywhere :[

Also, has anyone here already watched 91 Days?
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Kuzu no Honkai had a good first episode and it's really well made.

if it went any further, you would need to look for the manga on e-hentai.
On a side note, author of the manga has some real problems, look at synopsis of other works, none has any normal premise, all of it is romance with some ridiculous twist. Someone dick her already.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Where in the world are you guys watching KonoSuba s2 ?
I can't find it anywhere :[

http://www.crunchyroll.com/konosuba-...onderful-world
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Thank you ThePirateKing, you are the man.

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I personally watch my anime with spanish subtitles so I don't think you're interested in my source :V

I would only understand the half of them :P, find me one with portuguese subtitles and i will thank you for life. lol
I need recommendations for this season.

I already watched:
- Masamune-kun no Revenge
- KonoSuba 2nd
- Ao no Exorcist Kyoto something
- Akibastrip
- Youjo Senki
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.