It's just no one usues my shit .
cool, alpha

clan league :OOOOO are we gonna join? or can we even join? lmao

96 hrs on toribash, totally legit
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol yall are noobs
2442 hours on tb
im so lame
and also we should definatley join the clan league.
and who else here other than me alpha and ray have brawlhalla? we could have a whole mau game with all of us
:O 2.4k hours?
damn son.
hit me your steam so we can brawl.
and clan league should be ours
fuck TGS and NO
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
sorry for the inactivity. i dont wanna be apart of the clan anymore due to lack of commitment. :/ i cant keep posting constantly due to finding a job. i spend to much time on this game.... quote game. i have to start basically start getting a job so i can start paying my bills, again, sorry for the unfortunate decision but something has got to give. sorry guys LONG LIVE MAU
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Guys sorry 4 da short post. i have no internet access until idk..i am in an internet cafe atm. im sorrg i might be inactive
-----
Also lust. that was my old acc. my new acc has the "oxide style" science logo lmao

thanks 4 subbing!
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 17, 2016 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I guess Toribash, with 950 hours on it.. and next is Counter Strike: Source, with 260 hours. I stopped playing CSS because my friends stopped playing it and disappeared, lmao.
I think we will lose clan league... pretty badly. I can see Parrot just burning through. RA and Obey are pretty good too, but Parrot has Alpha.. or most of it.
also lol onsola 'ambientation'
why do you always mess up on root words.. it's ambience.
Steam id for alphanub : Snaipar

And I'll introduce new (TV) topic :
1.What is your favorite tv series?
2. What's your favorite movie
3. What's your favorite genre of tv channels

For me it will be:
1. Doctor Who I guess
2. Hmm... tbh no idea (I'll edit my post after I'll decide)
3. Sports and Science channels definetely
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Tell me when we should fight! I will be weak but we can do training, also we have AlphaN00b, a good one in abd idk.

Well I spent the most time on Toribash with 1k hours, Trove has 200 now, and I'm playing CS GO a lot.
Running away...
1.What is your favorite tv series?
i kinda stopped watching tv a time ago,but sometimes i watch programs that some of you may consider strange(the titles are in portuguese) and some others that people may know( ? ):
Supernatural/Sobrenatural,i watched this a very long time ago,around 2011,then it ended,was cool.

O Dentista Mascarado: watched this alot,but i dont really have much to say about it

2. What's your favorite movie:
i dont really have an favourite one,but i liked "Alien: the 8th passenge",love the chestbuster scene #BestFilmSceneEver

3. What's your favorite genre of tv channels
science,before the computer,i used to spent around 4 hours watching Discovery Channel,National Geographic/Nat Geo Wild,animal planet,history(ok,not really science in all,but is cool too)...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592