Toribash
monkey you made the right choice firestaff was a bit too immature and too weird to stay he ennoyed multiple people so you did what you had to
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Um... I really think other members apart from monkeyapex should look at the replays uploaded more often, and give advise to the one that uploaded it. It could improve activity a lot... We all like being told that our replay is good and how to make it better. We could do it right here or make our own clan replay thread, idk, but it isn't a bad idea

Highly agreeing with this.
Originally Posted by Desh123 View Post
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make a new banner for the clan as the old ones been there a while

Also sorry for being inactive for so long :/ between gf and school its been hard to play sorry guys

We absolutely want new banners for the clan, but don't know who's gonna make it yet.. choices are: XxSJxX, Potram, Juanixk or anyone else from outside the clan or a known artist in Toribash.

I'll see into this and PM XxSJxX.

Also, I think I will release a clan event real soon, keep up the activity guys! you all doing good.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
it's cool pot, but another font maybe? Maybe switch it out some, from like grafitti to more mordern or something? I don't know, I'll work on one too soon enough.

ok so this is what I came up with, it's a lot different from what we have but I really think we should change the style of it.

Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 27, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
well it's cool pot, but we need something a little more simple and different from what we have. I think so anyway, but I'm not in complet charge.

Yes I can spell perfectly... maybe.. yeah, no, no I can't..
I actually really, really, really like Potram's to say he is new to editing... It looks great. I like the font actually. The effect of Uke moving is fantastic.

SJ, you suck. <3 Jk. xD

Yours is good, but I don't know... Maybe if I saw it against a background I might be persuaded. c:
Well if you go off watching other clans like Electric [e] they got this nice and simple banner. They aren't the only ones that got this simple and nice banner witch i belive we should follow. Mainly to get a bit more "Modern" and not stay in the past as we are right now with the banner. I will make flip a logo that I'll post some progress in the Skype group. I'm not home at the moment but as soon as I get home I'll start working on it.