Toribash
Originally Posted by SkyRun View Post
Which is better shaco or nidalee I want buy one of them but 1st now I need 3k =D anyone want to help me?

I bought heimerdinger today but he is to squishy >.<!

Nidalee.
I R IRONMAN
Which is better shaco or nidalee I want buy one of them but 1st now I need 3k =D anyone want to help me?

Taric.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Hippy my gt is XxTimeGodxX

add a bro

Also I'm playing fid how show I build him?
I can prove Sir Issac's theory wrong watch me fly?
Hippy my gt is XxTimeGodxX

add a bro

Also I'm playing fid how show I build him?

Stack zeals.
He's OP as when he moves really fast.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~

Nidalee, if you're good at them skill shots, you'll land some mean harassment.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

But that's all you'll do with nidalee, harass or last-hit kill. Seriously, no one is stupid enough not to get used to nidalee's throwing patterns.
With Shaco, you can go through the jungle and ambush the enemy from behind with q (depending on your map choice) and if you have ad shaco, you'll deal TONS of damage with attacks from behind. Not to mention the guaranteed critical strike from his q.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
But that's all you'll do with nidalee, harass or last-hit kill. Seriously, no one is stupid enough not to get used to nidalee's throwing patterns.
With Shaco, you can go through the jungle and ambush the enemy from behind with q (depending on your map choice) and if you have ad shaco, you'll deal TONS of damage with attacks from behind. Not to mention the guaranteed critical strike from his q.

The moment laning phase ends and you have a shaco on your team it's a 4v5. So fuck shaco.
I R IRONMAN
A good nidalee is completely unkillable, and arguably the best split push champion. If you're playing shaco and it actually gets to late game you're doing it wrong, or your team threw the game. Shaco is really good at getting early buff steals since his first clear is so damn fast. He also excels at making people incredibly paranoid and frustrated.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dose View Post

AD bruiser toplane nidalee op.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~