Toribash
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
I've got a few mates in signed bands... they say it makes almost no difference, since people don't buy records/CDs anymore, record labels are useless, they say you need to get yourself a good agent and not bother with labels, or that's just another person taking a cut out of your profits.

Indeed, it's only when the song hits the billboard charts that people buy your CD. Making the video rediculous is another way to make people listen to your song via attention, I mean look at gangnam style..
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
well, gangnam story is a bit depressing...the guy did like 6 albums, all with average to poor rated songs (in terms of worldwide recognition) And now, he comes up with this and makes more money than all of his stuff together (I suppose he did)
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
He was attempting to sell pirated fraps, he was constantly flaming and overreacting in both in-game and forums, you can't really expect any less than a perma ban.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

So, I hear kam is going to be inactive.
Thus, we may throw a party and delete all posts before he comes back.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
He was attempting to sell pirated fraps, he was constantly flaming and overreacting in both in-game and forums, you can't really expect any less than a perma ban.

You know its only pirated if your not giving keys aswell.
I have the keys and tried to submit a ban appeal. but for some reason my account Toon cannot access the forums at all.
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
So, I hear kam is going to be inactive.
Thus, we may throw a party and delete all posts before he comes back.

Originally Posted by BronyLove View Post
You know its only pirated if your not giving keys aswell.
I have the keys and tried to submit a ban appeal. but for some reason my account Toon cannot access the forums at all.

Contradicting Dose's post, much.
But anywho, hai
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

You do realise that Toon will find a way to stay with us. Whether it be multi-accounts or what-not as already shown. Just saying..
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Or he can just fly a kite and hope for the best ? I mean who does that seriously Toon why -.-
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP