Toribash
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. School always slows me down and I never get the time to talk to you guys.
Also monkey, I could add in 10k with you so we can be ready for official, but we should still wait after we have enough TC to spend so we can save some TC in case we get denied or if we are too busy with some stuff.
I'm just gonna wish us luck.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Mobin, He started it..

Actually Dishonoured and I started it. Well, I helped him a lot. (Made the rules and all the other stuff) Like I said before a while ago, Mobin took over when Dishonoured had stuff to do irl so he couldn't play.
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. School always slows me down and I never get the time to talk to you guys.
Also monkey, I could add in 10k with you so we can be ready for official, but we should still wait after we have enough TC to spend so we can save some TC in case we get denied or if we are too busy with some stuff.
I'm just gonna wish us luck.

You can get denied when applying for official ? o_O

Yeah.. Didn't you know? If they don't like it, then you lose 50k. .-.

Also, @UGotPwned: Do you think we're ready? We have almost everything...
Just proof read everything and make sure everything is up to a high standard. Crooks got official, and in my opinion I think you guys as a whole may be a better clan then them, so if you don't screw up massively I'm quite sure you'll get through. Good luck guys<3
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Just proof read everything and make sure everything is up to a high standard. Crooks got official, and in my opinion I think you guys as a whole may be a better clan then them, so if you don't screw up massively I'm quite sure you'll get through. Good luck guys<3

Is there somewhere an instruction thread about how to get official ?:'D
-----
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Yeah.. Didn't you know? If they don't like it, then you lose 50k. .-.

Also, @UGotPwned: Do you think we're ready? We have almost everything...

I think they wont deny us ... We have the most post and we are active
Last edited by Potram; Sep 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump