Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes im always thinking about you Rose <3

lol you asked for that, im not sure whether your in or not, but im guessing yes.
To the buyer of mattmatt's account - This clan has informed admins that you're posting here, and if you continue, you will receive a ban. Please stop posting here or apply to join the clan.

Fez, just report again if this continues.
I respect your decesion as cenile as it may be....

You are always welcome at 1336.9 no matter what anyone says
Thanks KiT.
I think I have dealt with you before.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Not much.
Wbu?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Jay, how much does it cost YOU to make a flame in the forger?

And metroX, I think only Jay has a forger, and all these guys give him the settings for it. But I don't know.
Happy birthday.
I don't have anything to send you mate, sorry...
Is SA South Africa, or South America?
Because my clan leader is a South *insert country here*, lol.