Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i said i do have one in my app
well here is link if you feel lazy:http://steamcommunity.com/id/20586/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
dyk: I used to envy alphanoob because he shitposts better than me :/
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Welcome, Alpha. I'm Upp, which, again, should be obvious since my name is written right to the left of this line, but i guess it's a formality by now. I'm a forum moderator who doesn't use my "powers", i talk a lot about cards, i like quoting Erdnase, and if you talk shit about it, i will hate you till the day the last spade of earth is dropped upon your limp body, and the adipocere has started forming on your pale skin. Don't let my harrsh language discourage you, i am kind, unlike my dark "twin", mat, a.k.a. oxide, he-who-shall-not-be-named or "anti-upp", his name must not be capitalized, for then the dark bell will ring, and the demons of fallen forumites that he has slain with his debating skills will rise, and bring havoc upon the still living.

Welcome to MAU.
Steam Acc

We need more topics, I guess I could start one

What do you do when you're bored besides playing the computer or watching television?

I just go outside and play a sport like basketball or badminton. I also tend to draw sometimes, but they're nothing too special. They're just drawings of fat bananas playing video games or something like that, yea I'm weird.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey People, Sorry for so forum inactive. Im currently leaving because First off Ive been offered a spot in veal, also because almost all of you are in-game inactive.
I literally play this game every day and none of you are online. I understand that you all of lives and shit. but play this game from time to time.

Ive currently been told That the new clan I will be joining will have good players (not saying you guys are good just saying what Ive been informed of) and they will be in-game/forum-active.

Have A good time guys, Ill come to post here to check on you, good luck!

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Welcome, Alpha. I'm Upp, which, again, should be obvious since my name is written right to the left of this line, but i guess it's a formality by now. I'm a forum moderator who doesn't use my "powers", i talk a lot about cards, i like quoting Erdnase, and if you talk shit about it, i will hate you till the day the last spade of earth is dropped upon your limp body, and the adipocere has started forming on your pale skin. Don't let my harrsh language discourage you, i am kind, unlike my dark "twin", mat, a.k.a. oxide, he-who-shall-not-be-named or "anti-upp", his name must not be capitalized, for then the dark bell will ring, and the demons of fallen forumites that he has slain with his debating skills will rise, and bring havoc upon the still living.

Welcome to MAU.

wow man. just wow
you should write a goddamn treatise about me one day because you have described me perfectly.

ahhhhh that topic again. i'll probably go outside if it's 5 PM or around that time and play some sport, it's way too hot to go outside in the afternoon.
also, if it's afternoon, i'll probably be on my PC or if I don't have that, I'll just sit at a place being miserable.

cold weather best. though both hot and cold suck because they make me feel lazy. hot days are extremely lazy, feels like i'm fatigued.
and cold days, well. it's not as lazy but at night it's pretty bad. what do i know, though?

also hi july roger c. man. you said jrcm was something else in steam chat, so sad. like anyone believed that, rofl.

also bye yoshi
do you still do synced corks with charm
Last edited by Oxide; May 15, 2016 at 08:44 AM.

Well, I sleep, eat and repeat. That is the shortest answer I can give. Im sorry for the short post. D=
-----
OXIDE REMOVE MY GODDAMN NAME.... WTF DONT POST MY NAME ANYWHERE IN THE GODDAMN iNTERNET YOU GODDAMN F***s

Thank you for cooperating oxide

#sozcaps
-----

Edit: READ

Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 15, 2016 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex