View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am gmt +2.

I will not have time to play friday-saturday afternoon (or sunday afternoon,idk yet).
Since sunday afternoon is very close to the deadline(monday) and its apparently not so easy to get everyone together due to timezones i suggest we just determine who will play what mod and how many games.
Then the players in each mod can meet at a time which could be alright for both.
Lets compromise
Lets have as many matchs as we can get played
Thursday at noon new york time
Then whoever cant make that time can meet us for matchs in the days after the set time

Mainly want to do it on a set time because of the rule to save the replays
I still take texture requests for usd
ROUND 2
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO FINISH THE WAR
DEADLINE: 6th JULY 2015

MODS:
greykido.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
judofrac.tbm
zakshu.tbm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new york time is -7 no? or is it -4?

At gmt -7, it's a no no for me because I'd have training.

I can probably do it at gmt -4. Well it all depends on which gmt you meant. I'm guessing it's -7. If it's -7, moving it 2 hours before would be good. :O

Anyway, I agree we should pick a time and try to do as many matches as we can, then we can get individual players to continue the rest.

Let's keep it at thursday, and just pick a convenient time for it.
Your messed up world enthrills me
New York time is -4, also if you guys want to make it earlier then noon that fine too. We got 2 guys tat are over in Europe, so it would make it easier for them to make it as well.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
11 Pm or 11 Am? We could do both time but wouldn't 11 Pm be harder for you guys
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere