Toribash
Holy fuck lust, delete my name in your post now, i dont want anyone to see my real name.... pls pls goddamnit! >(
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Up(p)date:

I have decided that i will not settle fot the mediocre, therefore, i have slightly reformed my bottom deal, adding in a slight delay of the pull-back of the top card, a swiping action with the taking hand as well as a swinging action with the deck hand, this together with my way of turning the taking hand down appears to be very indetectable, this of course naturally leads so me having to practice for about a month more before i can do it with reasonable swiftness, but i believe that this investment in time will be worth it.

I wantz ze hangout!
-----
well fuck, my tb is being weird, i may have to opt out...ö
Last edited by uppkicker; May 14, 2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice you practise pk irl, here there are no pk courses, at least I couldn't find any that has not died some years ago.
Too late now we know where you like Roderiko!! wuahahahha okno
Yeah we sparred a bit with seba but we were too lazy to actually finish it
You have a nice manip there eki, only split cap but still good enough. Where are your pks? D:

Ouh a pitty you couldnt join us

Mm random topic I guess:
What do you prefer? Cold weathers or hot ones? Rainny, stormy, windy, sunny or snowy days?(lol idk if all those -y actually exists)
Last edited by Onsola; May 14, 2016 at 11:08 PM.
Well, i like cold weather and snowy days, mainly because you can wear jackets with a lot of pockets on them, and also because when it is warmer, your palms get more sweaty, which quickly deter the quality of the deck of cards that you are currently manipulating/practicing with. If i may, yet again read from Erdnase:

"When the cuticle is hard and dry, or excessively humid, the difficulties increase."

This certainly tends to be true, moist hands also deteriorate the deck over time, i am lucky to live in a relatively cold country, but for others, it can be hard to keep the deck in reasonable condition for more than two hours. I have prolonged the "life" of my decks by moving all of my plants out of my room, and placing them elsewere in the house, since they increase air humidity. I also, quite frequently pour those pesky last little pieces of chips from the potato chip bag, that are left after your rampage of eating. Anyway, i usually have a bowl or two placed at my window, that is filled with these crumbs, that i replace around every fith day. These crumbs absorb moist in the air, you can try this yourself by setting a bowl out over night, and you will notice that they become rather soft the day after, this is because of the air humidity.
So, my room is pretty dry, which is very good for my decks, i also abuse hand soap, to get rid of all the grease from my hands. This is really not good for my skin, my hands sometimes get dried out, but i remedy this by sometimes working with plastic cards, for which you don't need to wash your hands because you can wash the actual cards afterwards. However, these plastic cards offer very bad handling, and i only practice certain flourishes with them, such as one handed cuts.
btw lust, how the fuck did you know my real name? lmao

I prefer rainy and sunny. Because thats what im used to. In the Philippines its either gonna rain or its gonna be sunny cuz we only have 2 types of weather. If you're gonna ask me to pick only one then I'd prefer sunny. I can do more shit in sunny dayz.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
sup alpha welcome to MAU

also, what is ur name science? lmao

I'd prefer rain, since all I do is stay indoors anyway, I don't like going outside to do something productive lol
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A shit I live in a really humid place, close to losts of rives. That explains why all the descks we have are in shitty conditions.
Welcome alpha ^^ enjoy the ride, stay active and make good posts.

I have seen snow only twice in my life, sniff. I prefer cold weather since hot humid really sucks. Also most of the times when its cold here it rains yay. Rain is fun since u have an excuse to do nothing all day long.
oh u know, i asked ur mom and shit :v

herro alpho, enjoy your stay man. It's a bit sad that elite is obviously dying but worry not! Samux will post there everyday (by himself probably.)

I prefer rain, too. I'm an attic dweller, and i never get out of my room unless i want to. RIGHT NOW my aunt's daughter is getting baptized and i didn't come because i slept at 3 AM, also i have LBM right now. That's how cold blooded i am
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2