Toribash
I have two stories lol..
One is love story second is friend story...
One lovely day i asked my gf too go in shoping mall(in serbia u may also watch movies eat and have lot of fun there)She though i brought here there for our one year of relation ship.. But i tottaly forgot!!!!
When she found out she was mad ,so she started punching me in front of bilions people.. It was so emmbarasing....Ofc we broke up-.- So my advise is not to forget about one year!!
Second story is when i was ill but i still went out... So after couple hours when we were eating i sneezed in my food and on my friend -.- .. Those were my worst days ever!!!!
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah... Gl to find another Gf.
I still trying woo my last Gf, i love she, but i think she don't feels the same. :<
Hello all especially Drakeco,I need you and me return friends and forgot about why happened and look for forword !
-I mean I want to be an ally +Return friends again drakeco!
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Hello all especially Drakeco,I need you and me return friends and forgot about why happened and look for forword !
-I mean I want to be an ally +Return friends again drakeco!

What did happen mercy?
Leader of nothing
You know it flux drakeco went mad an keep ignoring me bec,what I did in past I just don't want to say I just want to look at future and be better !
You know it flux drakeco went mad an keep ignoring me bec,what I did in past I just don't want to say I just want to look at future and be better !

I think you should say it so we can get it out in the open.
Leader of nothing
Mercy, To fix your mistakes, maybe an apology helps ....
I don't remember what you exactly make, but gl with this.

that wasnt the reason for anything mercy. i just simplely stop worrying about you, an put more time in to my clan thats all.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
O hey guys, lol sorry wasn't here for a while, I'll maybe try to be more active here since I'm too busy these days...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █