Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

thx guys glad you liked it.....if you have any requests for a certain mod i can do for ya....all i ask for it is......your souls mahahahaha nah, i will do for free for you guys ;)
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Sap guys ! I won't be able to play in the 2nd chance bracket match, doin' some volunteering to assemble & disassemble da big local music festival so I won't be around
now this should be a CL mod
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
good luck with that ^^ trust it will be fun!

well seems like we won it, no idea why..but liquor were disqualified..
Your messed up world enthrills me
xD. nice mod bav.

You know what wold be even more awesome?

If the letterparts would form the word fl0w again after 1 or even better 2 turns.;)
Originally Posted by William View Post
well seems like we won it, no idea why..but liquor were disqualified..

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Allowing you to do some changes was my mistake, I'm disappointed in Liquor for overusing my trust. You were supposed to consult me before any changes, adding 7 people to roster few hours after war and letting them play majority of fights was serious breach of rules therefore liquor is disqualified, Congratulations.

Sigma advances

Hf on the festival deprav.
Hello
Hello;
My name is zimerius and I'm from Iran. As you may have noticed, this is not my first account, this is in fact, my fourth account (or third alt). I have written the reason why I have four accounts, but ill write it hear too; Ever since i came to Iran from U.A.E (where i lived before coming to Iran) I played as Zeneto in [zone], where i left because it was dying, i later joined [zero] about the time I came to Iran, and that's where it all went wrong. When i came to Iran i was surprised to find that I couldn't log in so i thought my account was hacked. I created a new account named Neodymium6, I played for a while and i join the clan [Tea] (Note: the only time it 'logs in' is when i make a new account from inside the game) and everything was fine until i had to update Toribash and log in again, where Neodymium couldn't log in, this time i was sure i wasn't hacked. I made a new account and joined [Tea] again (This time as Varnin) until i went inactive around the time [Tea] merged with [i] (because i was still trying to learn a language i hadn't spoke in nine years so i could go to school) and so i went inactive for about a year. I recently started playing Toribash again when i found my crappy old head texture while i was cleaning my PC and i felt nostalgic and decided to play again, thus, zimerius was created.

I can't log in with zimerius too, but i keep a back up of my game directory which has my tb_login file in it which allows me to 'log in'. A few days ago however, my friend gave me his old account MunBrotato (black belt) which apparently i can log into from inside the game. I think all these log in problems have something to do with me being in Iran.
So i currently have 2 accounts, but I'm sticking to zimerius until i have to use MunBrotato.

That was my past, but I thought I'd introduce myself to you guys (I'm just following what was said on the first post of the application thread, I'm sorry if I'm posting here without permission.). My real name is Nirvan which is a Sanskrit name, I'm fifteen, male. I speak English, Farsi, and some Arabic. I have lived most of my life in U.A.E (I left Iran when i was 4), I joined Toribash around 2011 (If memory serves me well). My internet's pretty crappy at the moment, since most things here are blocked, i have to use a proxy/VPN almost all the time, meaning that I won't disconnect all the time, but sometimes it happens. My taste in music consists mostly of Heavy metal/ progressive rock, although i like dubstep, house and trance too.

Again, I'm sorry if I'm posting here without permission, I just thought i should introduce myself to you guys and so I didn't mean any harm to your forum. That's some info on me, but feel free to ask me anything c:
lol, starting of the post is the same like in the phishing spam mails I get. Usually, they are from some far away country, they have large amount of money they can't get from the bank and they need help to get it, promising 30% of the sum or even more lol. Once I got a proposition from some African queen to merry me so she can get the money or something like that...

Just a little observation, no harm intended.