Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
In the dyrus AMA post game he admitted to doing the exact same thing. It's not like it made any difference to the result, tsm weren't nearly good enough to have a chance against frost. I find it astounding that the NA scene had 3 teams at worlds. They all talked so much shit and then went 1-7 for the entire event. Those places would have been better suited to teams like azubu blaze and elo blade.

And once again a bomb of truth delivered....

Seriously. American teams didnt perform too well anyways.
I wouldve loved to see eloblade(which now is alternate btw) in the tournament
Also. TSM deserved to lose.
They couldnt step their game up to internatinal level and frost clearly outplayed them. TSM's playstyle wasnt flexible enough and its a deserved win. I dont get the derping around one frost member looking on the minimap for 3 seconds in a non game deciding moment.
whatever.
Did they decide game 3 between WE and clg.eu yet?
I hope TPA and clg.eu can make it to the finals...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
TSM vs Azubu frost gonna be redone cause both teams were cheating.... holy cow ... why ? TSM lost. In a honest best of 3.
Both cheated a little bit. But not in a gamechanging way. overall it was a fair match and i dont get it. TSM got outclassed and it should be handled like that.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
The tournament management is the worst in Riot's terrible history.

Several people are getting fired.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...heating_proof/

Notice that none of the teams that have been caught are European. EU noble gaming race.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Because the average mid veigar at 1400 ranked will have 200 cs by that time :3

Also, lol WotA on Fizz. Dumb bitch.

Aye, I should've had +200 too, but I was way too afraid of Fizz.
I kinda spent the whole laning phase by being afraid of him = Zoning myself and doing my best to zone him.
I've played with "decent" Fizz in the past and know how scary he can be when you're squishy. :<

..And nice guy soloQ jungler like to farm in me lane too. :<

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...heating_proof/

Notice that none of the teams that have been caught are European. EU noble gaming race.

..Or then we just know how to cheat without gettin' caught.

We're superior race anyways!
Hey guys can I have like a really good build
for Shyvana? I don't think my build is really that
good :P

And wow don't they get like a warning or something if stuff like that happen?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Hey guys can I have like a really good build
for Shyvana? I don't think my build is really that
good :P

And wow don't they get like a warning or something if stuff like that happen?

Ask Numbers. Shyvanna is his girlfriend. Or his ex-girlfriend. I dunno, I just remember he had a thing for her.

Riot was just stupid and made the biggest faux pas of any LAN.

Putting the stream up on a large screen in the same room as the players with no view blockers. Seriously, the second I saw the layout (I don't watch the streams, I only just now watched some matches), I was facepalming hard. Any LAN organizer worth their salt knows that if you want to have the players present for hype, you have to make sure the stream screen is impossible for them to see, and they can't hear any commentating. Either that or the commentating has to be completely free of any information about position or strategy. From what I can tell, they only got the sound part right.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games