Toribash
Not bad Ishi... I like it. Unusual. c:

Those replays were fantastic. That will be on T5IF for sure. Post more of them and ABD Gods will be your rank! :o
so i was playing in tplmod as i do, experimenting with what you can do from open guard. turns out you can decap people with the back of your leg. i thought you had to hit people hard to decap. can someone explain the mechanics of dismemberment and decap to me?
Attached Files
tpl how to grapple.rpl (136.3 KB, 7 views)
Hmm... Well, knowing that TPLMod has a higher DM threshold, I find that kinda weird. You hardly touched him. At first, I thought it was because you pushed his neck to your right, which would have meant that it didn't like it because it is not moving on it's usual axis. But I looked further into it and that wasn't the case. You did clip his head, but it was pushed forward ON it's axis. It didn't look like you passed it's movement threshold either, by over pushing it further than it should go. Some DM's are very weird as the game interprets it. So, it might look ridiculously stupid to you, but the game doesn't think that. You over stepped its limit and it didn''t like that, so it will punish you for it. With other games, BF4 for example, there are glitches. Almost every game has glitches. But when you think glitch in BF4, you think flying out the map for no reason, or your scope glitching out. But with Toribash, there are also glitches, but not like that. This game is physics based, so all the glitches that take place are tiny little things that cause a big thing. For example, the DQ glitch. That all happens because of grab's (From what I've heard). So a tiny action, grabbing, can cause a big result, losing the match and making you rage quit. That's my view on things anyway.

Sorry, I got into that. I'm bored and have nothing to do. Accept it.
Wow... So much knowledge in just a paragraph. Anyways, I need some advice, I want to make myself a set but have no creativity or ideas to do it. I would like it to be kinda related to one of the 4 elements, or more elements like metal or clay... Idk, any ideas?
Regarding your set, I would say ask around on the Art thread. Just say "Does anyone have a set that I could buy that has the theme of the 4 elements".

Bear in mind, sets are expensive. Ranging from 20k to 100k.
#yay omagawd.lol i have no idea how i made the jump on 2nd replay
-----
Can anyone tell me what colour torso shud i buy coz im not into teh textures im more into colourz
Attached Files
ez decap.rpl (52.3 KB, 6 views)
That swag.rpl (46.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Koriternal; Sep 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump