Toribash
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
Edit edit: Somebody move Jewww to his original rank, he's still in the inactives lol

I approve of these words. With me back at full power I can start fixing some things here and there (If allowed of course)

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Well I have noticed the event event, but I don't think I can come up with an idea that's new and hasn't been already made before. As I am a fan of competitive mods, I would like to have more competitive events and because of that my brain just stops the idea flow there.
If you have anything in mind I can help you tune and refine your idea, just ask me in pm.

Yeah I see what you mean, I brought the idea to the table too see if we could turn it into a [Piratez] based event. No for us but made by us just to show were not completely gone from tb, Just some friendly prizes or something like that.

I was reading into the Item loan thread etc etc thinking maybe we could use some of those items as prizes for an event we could make in the near future? I still have some old ties with some "Arty" kinda folk so I'll start a different thread and touch bases with people ;p

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I would, but only Uby who can freely edit the clan page.

Yeah Uby needs to get online and show some people some loving ;P

ALSO, Deeply sorry i've been AFK. Been at the gf's and moving house so you can do the math ;P
In case you didn't notice, you still have the mod power.

As for using chest's items as a prize, I think we should hold on to it. Yes, those stuffs are lying around collecting dust, but some are gifts or leftovers from former Piratez crews, I'd feel bad if we were to use it as an event prize. Tcs are fine though.
Well that explains it, but who fills the chest with sparkling booty?

And uh, looking back to my old posts, from the first time i posted on the forums here as my clan application, to 2013/2014, I actually sounded like an impatient, immature, stupid little prick. I mean, just look at my 2nd post after the clan app- it's a joke, complaining about inactivity repetitively. Sorry for being such a kid back then guys. .-.
-
The Chest mostly filled with donations and gifts from former Piratez members throughout the generations.

Don't worry mate, we all went through that 'noob phase', I still remember my first post was answering a question in beginner's sanctuary (or was it support?), good thing I had a habit of checking the rules before posting, also my English is shit back then.
My noob phase kinda seemed weird, even to myself lmao. Kind of like not thinking b4 typing, and only realizing the dumb parts after 2 years.
-
The idea of putting the tc from the Chest to good use is amazing. We should use it host a bunch of tourneys / events. If we actually get along to do that, I would like to help you Jeww. It would attract people into joining us, thus keeping stuff alive here, right ?

Do you want me to make like a tutorial thread? Idk what I'm going to write yet but I have a few ideas. Do you guys support me ?
> Piratez
Sure guys go ahead. I'm happy that you guys are motivated to do something.

I'll be a bit inactive, but I'm lurking so don't worry. I'm pretty busy with school, friends and breakdance. Hopefully my hip will recover after today's practice. If not I'll probably be here more often.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I would, but only Uby who can freely edit the clan page.

You can too. At least you should be able to.