Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
What's so funny in going XP and playing LoL there, if Win7 takes up more RAM?

Ha-ha-ha-ha?

Its ugly :>

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Hmm So max e first is better for Kayle? And what year was league
made again? I forgot. Wasn't it like 2008?

2009. League Timeline is under one of the menu buttons.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by sham View Post
HOLY SHIT. I NEED TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT SOMEWHERE, SO YOU GUYS GET TO LISTEN! \o/

I PLAYED MY FIRST GAME AS KHAZIX
6/0 EVERYTHING IS GREAT
STUPID FUCKING VLADIMIR FED THE FUCK OUT OF TOP LANE
WE LOST MISERABLY.
IM TIRED OF PIECES OF SHIT THAT GET MATCHED UP W/ ME.
I LOOKED AT IT AFTER THE GAME, AND MY TEAM WAS LVL 15 or so
AND THE ENEMY TEAM WAS LVL 28's AND 25's.

what the FUUUUUUCK. Is it just me getting matched with the shittiest people in the world that don't even know how to play? LITERALLY, THIS VLADIMIR. WITH FUCKING GARBAGE ITEMS, WOULD JUST WALK UP TO FED GAREN AND JUST GET KILLED WITH NO ATTEMPT TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION. ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT HE GOT KILLED, BUT COMPLAINED ABOUT OP GAREN AFTER HE DIED. AFTER TELLING HIM HE SUCKED, HE BLAMED THE LOSS ON ME, FOR BEING SELF CENTERED.

WHY YOU FUCK ME RIOT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I feel your pain man. I dropped 70 elo today because all the teams I get are semi-retarded to fully retarded.
Time to ascend from this ELO hell!

Veigar was my first buy from the Riot shop. Haven't played with him in soooooooo long.
Now decided to play a game with him, which went a-okay and after that I was left with MID in ranked, so why not?

My face when noticing that they picked Fizz.

I had nice 11 kills killing spree going on when the game ended. Loved that "Legendary!" spam. <3

Oh well, everything went better than expected.

Yeah, terribad farming, but I got most of that CS with Q and managed to zone Fizz so it was k, rite?

..Why I don't play mid more often? ;(
Because the average mid veigar at 1400 ranked will have 200 cs by that time :3

Also, lol WotA on Fizz. Dumb bitch.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This is incredible. I saw this happening right when it did. Triple monitoring watching the player streams as well as the main stream in the middle. Saw it. Freaked the piss out. Rage. rage rage rage.

rage.
piss
In the dyrus AMA post game he admitted to doing the exact same thing. It's not like it made any difference to the result, tsm weren't nearly good enough to have a chance against frost. I find it astounding that the NA scene had 3 teams at worlds. They all talked so much shit and then went 1-7 for the entire event. Those places would have been better suited to teams like azubu blaze and elo blade.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg