Toribash
Uni semester's over for me now. Going to start working asap and prepare for the Army. Should be a good 4 months. What about everyone one?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Lol guys, I've been high as fuck the last 2 weeks.

This is why I love this clan.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i got stoned and karate kicked a hole in my door once whilst singing the teenage mutant ninja turtles theme tune

this is now a thread about experiences with marijuana
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So John Terry broke his leg vs. Liverpool.

Pics

I'm afraid this is going to be the beginning of a long line of karma for Terry.
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
i got stoned and karate kicked a hole in my door once whilst singing the teenage mutant ninja turtles theme tune

this is now a thread about experiences with marijuana

I got stoned the other week and my friends said I would only talk about every 10 mins, and I was a good 5 mins behind on the conversation.

Spartan - "Lol yeah dude that weapon is awesome."
Friends - "Which one?"
Spartan - "The ones with corrosive damage"
Friends - "We stopped playing borderlands 10 mins ago..."
/me giggles.

If somebody else submits a tale I'll tell you about the night I became a garbage disposal.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by HelloBob View Post
I'm afraid this is going to be the beginning of a long line of karma for Terry.

Terry has hardly done anything wrong. Poor bastard has been the victim of an anti-chelsea media witch hunt.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Terry has hardly done anything wrong. Poor bastard has been the victim of an anti-chelsea media witch hunt.

lolol. well he was tackled by luis suarez (huge reputation as a jerk) so yeah, i'm not really surprised he's injured in his first game after his ban.

edit: how hilarious is it that suarez and terry collide?? both banned from racist comments!! haaaa
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
If somebody else submits a tale I'll tell you about the night I became a garbage disposal.

Yesterday, I was at KFC drive-in after band jam sesh with our bassist (both stoned as muslims) and we start reciting that 'Oh long johnson' cat from youtube to the lady in the speaker for a solid 10 minutes. Everybody behind us was beeping 'cause we were holding them all up.

Now, you.

Also, that Terry guy's a massive dick, 'ey?