Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello Favored clan, my name is Soulman225 or Sulli. I am 15 Years old and quite a loner. What I tend to do on my free time is play League of Legends and Toribash. I exercise some, but just enough to maintain my weight. The only clan I have been in was Accel and it wasn't that great of a clan, we never chatted or anything sadly. What I seek in a clan is a true leader and great community. Also I want to have a Blast with the clanmates. I main the Boxshu mod and Im still iffy on the other mods. I live in Oil Trough, Arkansas. I don't really know what to say next, trying to be sophisticated is rough. xD If I don't make the clan, will ya'll at least give me some advice on making clan applications. Thank you and Good Luck in the Ring.
I'm sick of seeing apps starting with: ''Hello nitro clan the best clan ever, my fav clan ever etc...''

Also not enought info tho. From me No.
you'r right azzeffir we should stop farting and find a solution to make people do better apps because honestly I get mad when I see poor apps ,just look at the damn front page where frost posted skywhale's amazing app and take some freaking ideas , im sick and tired from being the good guy
I never forget.
hello nitro members
my name is Michael Jones but most people call me mike, I am 17 years of age. I want to become a part of nitro to make some new friends and help the clan in any way possible to become stronger as a group.
I am a very active player that plays toribash almost every day and i am continually growing as a player eager to learn everything possible about fighting in the big dojo.
I have been in the godly warriors clan as a war commander, while i was war commander the clan went from rank 15 to 3 in the ranks while i was in command of the wars. I hope for the members of nitro to consider accepting me as a member in the the clan.

sincerely, mike
p.s. here are some replays
(the first one glitched i didnt touch first you can look frame by frame if you like)
Yall are a bunch of assholes, what I really want is a good clan to join. IF yall are recruiting, then put in the Forums and test people to see if they are worthy, but don't be a bunch of bitches whining over people posting applications. Applications are supposed to have a specific format, lay a format out and get on with it. But quit whining like children over suck ups, your gonna get that alot.
Hey members of nitro I was just bored and felt like going threw the forums of clans top to bottom just for fun,and. Idk if this is an invade but I just saw this and had to say something. Soulman225 they aren't whining they are requesting that you take 20 minutes max to at least get the basics down in your app. Also, they have a reason this is freeform, actually reasons, firstly if u cant dedicate the amount of time to simply just tell them why u want in, what you can offer, and even sometimes suck up a little, then how can they expect you to stay in the long run and benefit the clan. You may think that you are good and because of that u think u should be in, well that's where you are wrong. After, you are cleared from here , which means they think you clan benefit the clan, u are tested in-game. For example, you can have a clan with the best people in the world on it, but if they aren't active, work together, or anything else a clan needs to survive then what are they? This clan is good for a reason and if they say that u didn't meet the expectation for the app, then what do you do? Well, what you do is keep trying until you do make it. You don't blow up right in front of their faces. That is what shows immaturity. And ending on this is RESPECT. Someone might tick you off that gives you no right to be mean and rude. Think about this before you blow up again. This is Pingy. I hope this isn't an invade, I'm too tired to care. Bye
Last edited by PingPong19; Jan 5, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by crusher600 View Post
hello nitro members
my name is Michael Jones but most people call me mike, I am 17 years of age. I want to become a part of nitro to make some new friends and help the clan in any way possible to become stronger as a group.
I am a very active player that plays toribash almost every day and i am continually growing as a player eager to learn everything possible about fighting in the big dojo.
I have been in the godly warriors clan as a war commander, while i was war commander the clan went from rank 15 to 3 in the ranks while i was in command of the wars. I hope for the members of nitro to consider accepting me as a member in the the clan.

sincerely, mike
p.s. here are some replays
(the first one glitched i didnt touch first you can look frame by frame if you like)

you'r missing some information but despite that you'r ingame skills seems to be pretty good, you may wanna add some things to you'r apps such as a bit of real life info and what special skills you can offer to nitro
-----
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Yall are a bunch of assholes, what I really want is a good clan to join. IF yall are recruiting, then put in the Forums and test people to see if they are worthy, but don't be a bunch of bitches whining over people posting applications. Applications are supposed to have a specific format, lay a format out and get on with it. But quit whining like children over suck ups, your gonna get that alot.

congrats on you'r blacklist you will NEVER join nitro because you'r true you has been revealed
also we only test people after we accept their apps

also pingpong thx for posting here and giving the incomers an idea on what we need and what we don't need from their app ,who knows maybe the second app will work ,raging on us because we did not accept you'r app will probely not let you in the clan ,the least amount of time you can take to make a good app is 15 min or so
Last edited by birno; Jan 5, 2015 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.