Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
would rather see us remain alive if we have the willpower too.

I agree.

It shouldn't be that hard to keep it alive if that's what we chose to do.

Of course there are many alternatives to this though.
Last edited by Laser; Jan 20, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
S A D B O Y S
HEY LOOK AT US WE'RE ACTIVE
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Laser is pretty much the only person who still regularly plays TB. The last time I got on was to get my own evaluation of you, but you were afk at the time.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeah activity in game should be a thing. Let's recruit in-game active people. If we have like 5 of them, we'd just let them do the activity and concentrate on whatever else we want. Laser and Templar could be in charge of wars and control those minions.
just my little imagination
I got an offer from Ele to join some forum-based clan thing. If we decide that keeping up on here is too much of a hassle and move everything over to that proboard, I might move over to whatever he's creating.
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=ele

Anyways, I can attempt to recruit new members. It's always a challenge to find someone who shares our interests though.
Last edited by Laser; Jan 22, 2015 at 01:18 AM.
S A D B O Y S
I haven't been able to get in-game lately, been busy at work, but at my earliest convenience I will proceed in-game to do things and such. Soon. Eventually. Being in charge is difficult.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS