Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

but still you guys have grown massive ever since you started.. grats to you guys for making it to where u have
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Do it! we need you to be official with us! Lol, honestly i think you have a chance

Thanks ,I think we have chance too.
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Congratz on becoming official. Also should Kratos and iSpeed get clan graduation? In order to increase our chances for official.

No. Clan grad doesn't help us I think.
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
but still you guys have grown massive ever since you started.. grats to you guys for making it to where u have

:3 Thanks tyler <3
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Congratz on becoming official. Also should Kratos and iSpeed get clan graduation? In order to increase our chances for official.

So, i alredy tried...

Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Do it! we need you to be official with us! Lol, honestly i think you have a chance

Yeah, i'd love too, and thanks for believe us.

Oh thx...

Originally Posted by Assoi98 View Post
so many toricredits

Uh, why? There's no need to post it...
Well , We should start donating for that 50k.. Still it is donation , so you are free to donate or not. Amount is not important, donate how much you feel you can afford.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't like them , I first though you were playing mushu or some other easy dm mod..
I like when you rip it off , not touch and it fells of by it self..
I know you can do better..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi guys

How's everyonr doin' tonight?

Here's my rpl for the vid.

It's a self spar in classic. I just turned off dq/dm and set the grav to -30.80 i think. I set it to 2000 frames but I'm a bit busy so I just did half. I'll keep on editing while there's still time. I'd love some CnC on this because this is my first selfspar replay,Ty guys.
-----

Thanks, bro.
-----
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Well , We should start donating for that 50k.. Still it is donation , so you are free to donate or not. Amount is not important, donate how much you feel you can afford.

That's good to hear ispeed. I may have donated the smallest amount, I think I sent something like 1,4k. I'll contribute a bit more when I get back into dueling.
Attached Files
0edit1.rpl (474.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by illv; Aug 19, 2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Hi guys

How's everyonr doin' tonight?

Here's my rpl for the vid.

It's a self spar in classic. I just turned off dq/dm and set the grav to -30.80 i think. I set it to 2000 frames but I'm a bit busy so I just did half. I'll keep on editing while there's still time. I'd love some CnC on this because this is my first selfspar replay,Ty guys.
-----

Thanks, bro.
-----

That's good to hear ispeed. I may have donated the smallest amount, I think I sent something like 1,4k. I'll contribute a bit more when I get back into dueling.

Replays were pretty alright. The flow was good and the hits were pretty accurate, I guess. Btw, sorry for the inactivity guys, came back late today. Will try my best to get more tc to donate to clanbank.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I donated 100000k !
Well I will start clan warring for our 50k ! I hope it makes profit.
but There is no clan on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]