Toribash
Ikr koor , i used to play LoL but i quit cause it make's you rage for a god damn game . Kodi , i would not say that so hard mate , you could get one to soon . The worst nightmare i got is that i got prickel in me , then the time goes fast then slow , it was fucking weird . Best dreams i got ar when i have a girl , doing sex with a girl . Best dream for a virgin :P
kakajade please , you scare me... 90% of your dreams are horror and gore and rest are sex.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by koor View Post
kakajade please , you scare me... 90% of your dreams are horror and gore and rest are sex.

For reals.

------

I typed like 5 minutes more of crap and it just didn't type at all. So Yeah I'll consider that last post as spam and make it not spam by typing this reason why It's not spam anymore. Also, Speaking of spam. The meat, Well the "meat" spam is quite nasty. Anyone else agree?
Last edited by Kirakat; Aug 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
Koor , ever dreamed that you sit in a room and a guy come's with cement at you and put cement in your nose so you can't breath anymore ?
Or you dreamed that there is a robbing in your home and a guy put his gun in front of you ?
Well i got those dreams when i was young.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Yep , i don't wanna die , then i lose everything i had , i wish i could live for ever to see the future.

Why? You would get so tired of living, you should just live life and have no regrets