Toribash
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
Yoyoyo, I've been inactive for a week I think. Nobody gives a shit, I know.
Hi Facade, hi Rappunk.

Indeed, nobody gives a bloody duck.
Go fuck yourself
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
NOT MUCH DAWGS.
Hours, have some friends goddamnit :c

This makes you look like a weenie.

They're saying that kind of stuff to look tough. Many of them won't even fight you.

And if things get rough bring your turtle, it'll scare the shit out of them.

ahahaa
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hours is no longer social since he spends 8 hours a day on his comp. But seriously, grow some balls.
So what if people talk shit about you.. 90% of the time they say things just to scare you. Just ignore them.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Well whatever.

You guys have Kik Messenger to you're phone?

Get it and add me.

My name is "P0tat1s" witch basicly means P0tato.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Well whatever.

You guys have Kik Messenger to you're phone?

Get it and add me.

My name is "P0tat1s" witch basicly means P0tato.

Are you serious?
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Well, this is pretty much how my life looks...

Today, I was at the dentist, when I walked back to the school to get my bike, I saw two - three guys, one of them noticed my leather jacket and said, "Hey man! Nice jacket bro". I was like, "Thanks". Then he said, "Nah I was just kidding, its ugly as hell". How do you think I feel? Its an jacket from my great grandfather who passed away a year ago. Then when I was biking home, I saw those guys again, they came extremely close to me so I needed to turn up on the grass, and guess what the guy said, "Do fucking want you're ass kicked cunt?"

0x6869706F7469626F72