Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrMadPanda View Post
Hmmm, wars? What bothers me is that I'm hardly ever on with people to do wars!

Same man D:

Is it just me or has Rikazema not posted in fucking ages...? I really don't recognise his name, is he still in the clan? Is he abroad? What's happening with this guy =\?

Hobo you appear to be very stiff. And it doesn't seem like you're using your glutes as much as you probably could. IMO the only thing more important in terms of leg movement are your hips.
-----------
So I dug through the thread and found this:
Originally Posted by RikazeMA View Post
I'm going to be straight with you guys right now... I thought things would slow down after my show but they haven't. School's picking up, the students and the teachers are all getting ready for the semesters finals. I don't know that I'll even have time to post every day, much less play. I'll do my best, but that's all I can promise.

Any reprimands or kicks forthcoming due to my absence will be understood and go unchallenged.

I'm pretty sure this was his last post here, which was about 3 weeks ago.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 6, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
hiyas
these are sum of dem replays ive got since ive join fyre luv ya guys no homo ;)
-----
also yes i agree where the fk is my buddy? ---rik
Attached Files
wow.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
headbutt.rpl (32.9 KB, 2 views)
throwing fusion round.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
throwing le swag around.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
throwing thc around.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by febreeze; Nov 6, 2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Hello, i would like to ask for a promotion.
I have been with this amazing clan for around a month now. I have met most if not all of the amazing people in fyre. I have been pretty active in the forums and have attended all of the wars i could get my hands on. I have not donated yet but im hoping to change that after i have sold everything and bought a set. I also give advice to many other players in fyre and work at my best to set up wars and tourneys. I'm hoping to stay for the rest of my experience on toribash in fyre so i would like a promotion. Thank you .
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by febreeze View Post
Hello, i would like to ask for a promotion.
I have been with this amazing clan for around a month now. I have met most if not all of the amazing people in fyre. I have been pretty active in the forums and have attended all of the wars i could get my hands on. I have not donated yet but im hoping to change that after i have sold everything and bought a set. I also give advice to many other players in fyre and work at my best to set up wars and tourneys. I'm hoping to stay for the rest of my experience on toribash in fyre so i would like a promotion. Thank you :D.

It's a definite yes from me.
Apparently this was posted AFTER I gave you advice on what you should say and it seems to didn't need any advice :p
Pretty much perfect promotion form, it's clear you understand what is useful in the clan and what the purpose of a clan is. Moreover, you've made it clear that you are and will continue to be an extremely useful member.

Yes, yes and double yes.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 6, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Same man D:

Hobo you appear to be very stiff. And it doesn't seem like you're using your glutes as much as you probably could. IMO the only thing more important in terms of leg movement are your hips.

Oh, thats because I wasn't planning on ever putting them on here. But I never play stiff on multi-player, I usually use 4 joints for my started and the rest are loose.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
Oh, thats because I wasn't planning on ever putting them on here. But I never play stiff on multi-player, I usually use 4 joints for my started and the rest are loose.

Right and the glutes?

Also you're a co-leader man, you're opinion's important; what do you say to Febreeze's promotion request?
----------
Any Megadeth fans here? New album released five days ago. Anyone?
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 6, 2011 at 06:13 PM.