Ranking
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
we should all play new update together
i'm a fucking noob though and haven't even played 10 hours yet
all i do is dig as deep as possible looking for the red ore shit so i can harvest break through the stone climate where there's face monsters and chimeras

Idk how free I'll be to play, but feel free to add me on steam. I might be able to run a small server on my wifi, haven't had any major issues before (minor lag).

I'm definitely not starting totally fresh. If I do end up starting a new character, I'm bringing along at least a grappling hook, some boots, and a half decent starting weapon. So sick of starting out naked, slow, and vertically challenged.

I don't know this thread is existed.

Yeah, 4 days left till the update! Gonna make a new playthrough in 1.3, or maybe try the hardmode.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
uhh yea so what's your steam name, then I'll be able to add you

Sorry, i forget that people use different usernames... Deridor on steam too lol.

And the new mode is expert mode. Idk much about it, but you can't really call it hardmode because hardmode is already something ingame and isn't a choice (which i think expert mode will be) and is a major plot point for the minor story of the game.

Ah yes that one, I forgot.
Hardmode is the one after you beat Wall of Flesh.

Hey, add me too my nickname is same like here too, but I'm not sure if my internet connection is good enough to playing in a server outside of SEA.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
alright, added you.
I'm the dude with the weird symbols.

also it might lag pretty hard for me because you're from US

same for you cavei
cage the gargoyle
Oh man, I haven't played this for the longest time,
I hope I still know how to play it.

HYPE HYPE HYPE!
The new update looks great yay!
Let's hope I don't work the week it gets released.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
It looks fun, but isn't it complicated as fuck now? Don't have time for it now..
Before I did, when it was a bit simpler n shit n new.
I guess I'll try StarBound then this again.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
It looks fun, but isn't it complicated as fuck now? Don't have time for it now..
Before I did, when it was a bit simpler n shit n new.
I guess I'll try StarBound then this again.

It clearly isn't more complicated than Starbound, I'm 100% sure. Starbound is muuuuuch bigger. I never had any problems in those games when working with the wiki etc.

Also I just hope the bosses are stronger now, they look a bit harder. I'm so hyped.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
It clearly isn't more complicated than Starbound, I'm 100% sure. Starbound is muuuuuch bigger. I never had any problems in those games when working with the wiki etc.

Also I just hope the bosses are stronger now, they look a bit harder. I'm so hyped.

apart from the new expert mode, old bosses should be the same (unless drastic changes are made to existing items that would amount to a nerf on everything...), but we'll undoubtedly be seeing new "tiers" of the game beyond the current endgame.

now that i think about it, that scares the absoluteout of me... I've never beat fishron officially, he's a hell of a boss...