Toribash
Awesome manip, knee to the pec was a nice choice.

Groin kick was very nice as well. Punch was nice too.

When you were going for the self damage hit, you were pretty stiff man.

Ending was great.

Overall really nice replay man.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You can really build up fast speeds out of nowhere pls teach me, anyway the replay was awesome the opener ish was ok, the first punch was smooth and clean but the punch to the head could have went smoother and the pose was great..... great job :]
i am the best in toribash
Opener was great, really spinny.
Split was great.
Decap was the same.
Pose could've been better.
Speed was absolutely amazing.
Would've been better as a flawless replay, but okay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Would've been better as a flawless replay, but okay.

wooosh

Overall excellent movement and transitions. The idea is pretty simple, I mean, splitcaps are overdone as hell, but the execution is excellent so I really enjoyed it.
oh yeah
Well, i am a noob at sp but still i will try to cnc this,

So y3ah, opener and 1st hit was great. Liked the decap as well as your speed. As dscigs said, the power Edit1: opener Edit2: pose (omg, soo high) could have been improved tho.

Overall, an awesome replay
Last edited by HolyButler; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
You were a bit too stiff on the opener but it looked pretty cool. Normally I don't like it when you grab uke in holdall mode, but the kick was powerful and clean so I liked it. The dms after that were nice, specially the last shoulder dm. Also awesome spin to pose.
Great, but I've seen better from you d:
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
I'm not a fan of grabbing Uke right after the opener.
The boomhit was cool, but it doesn't overshadow the grab at the beggining.
I liked how you turned a switch grab into a punch, got you a much better position for the kick. Love the unusual dms too. Fantastic pose.
oh yeah