Toribash
Originally Posted by GraveWolf View Post
name in game : GraveWolf
belt : orange (my main belt is blue)
i live on : indonesia, jakarta
favorite mods : wushu, running, judo, aikido.
why i want to join : cause i want many friends, and so can i get the invitation today?? thanks.

and can you help me to join this clan

thx.

Accepted, but please work on your grammar.

Originally Posted by kopsumonki View Post
Age(optional):13
Where do you live?(optional): finland
What belt are you?: blue
Where do you want to improve?: umm... judo
Favorite mods: wushu, aikido
Why do you want to join?: i allways wanted to be in a clan and thats it.

Accepted, but this is a school not a clan. We teach people who are new to Toribash.
-----
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
Age(optional):about to be 13
Where do you live?(optional)arananaque, manila, philippines
What belt are you?:black
Where do you want to improve?:wushu and sparring
Favorite mods:judo,aikido and running
Why do you want to join?:cause i want to improve at some mods and i never joined a clan.some clans rejected me because of my cuase of joining. and i need a friendly clan like you guys.and rex,the person you guys accepted is my friend/classmate i reallt look forward to join BLEU.

Sorry our belt limit is black. Only white to brown are allowed. You could apply to be a teacher though, if you like.
Last edited by SupaLolCat; Feb 19, 2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Age(optional):16
Where do you live?(optional): boston, Mass
What belt are you?: green
Where do you want to improve?:judo,and every other mod
Favorite mods:judo
Why do you want to join?:i just started and i got no idea about anything except how to throw a kick that about soo i need some help about the whole toribash thing
My Application
Age(optional): 14, turning 15 soon.
Where do you live?(optional): British Columbia, Canada
What belt are you?: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Where do you want to improve?: Judo.
Favorite mods: Wushu, Aikido, and occasionally Judo.
Why do you want to join?: First of all my friend Glulp recommended me, so I thought to my self that this would be a great opportunity to be in a clan i've heard of for a few months now. I also think the community in Bleu is nice, mature, and reasonable because i've met some people from Bleu and they all seem quite rational and generous. I also like the fact of clans, and i've never been in an official clan before, so I thought this would be really cool and a nice chance to meet a lot of new people and make a lot of new friends. I am fairly decent in Toribash and I hope you consider me into your clan, cheers.

P.S. - I am applying for a teacher. I tried to apply for a teacher the proper way but the thread was closed, so i didn't know what to do.
-3llismore
Last edited by 3llismore; Feb 19, 2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: i realzed the belt limit was black and i was 2nd dan, so instead i wanna apply for a teacher.
The Name Of The Game.
Age(optional): 14
Where do you want to improve?: my akiado and judo as well as overall ability
Favorite mods: running, freerun
Why do you want to join?: to learn moves and to teach moves

Example :
Age(optional):16
Where do you live?(optional): B.C, Canada
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Akido and judo.
Favorite mods: Akido, judo, twinswords.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of bleu because i want to improve my akido and judo fighting skills, as well as make some friends.
Originally Posted by 3llismore View Post
Age(optional): 14, turning 15 soon.
Where do you live?(optional): British Columbia, Canada
What belt are you?: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Where do you want to improve?: Judo.
Favorite mods: Wushu, Aikido, and occasionally Judo.
Why do you want to join?: First of all my friend Glulp recommended me, so I thought to my self that this would be a great opportunity to be in a clan i've heard of for a few months now. I also think the community in Bleu is nice, mature, and reasonable because i've met some people from Bleu and they all seem quite rational and generous. I also like the fact of clans, and i've never been in an official clan before, so I thought this would be really cool and a nice chance to meet a lot of new people and make a lot of new friends. I am fairly decent in Toribash and I hope you consider me into your clan, cheers.

P.S. - I am applying for a teacher. I tried to apply for a teacher the proper way but the thread was closed, so i didn't know what to do.
-3llismore

Not my place to accept teachers but looks like a good app to me.

Originally Posted by maximan21 View Post
Age(optional): 14
Where do you want to improve?: my akiado and judo as well as overall ability
Favorite mods: running, freerun
Why do you want to join?: to learn moves and to teach moves

Accepted, confirm that your joining.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do