Toribash
Of course you're a perv lol, I know you're just in it for the crotch shots.... Thats proly what ecchi means.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
ecchi means perv XD
so yea... i am a perv and im proud of this because im not gay at least
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
FUUUUCK NO
Gay pr0nz scare me....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
My signature is the real shit.

And the weird thing is, I never said that.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
was about to ask the same thing XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
That wouldn't matter because you could be perving on men.

Eh, I remember when I saw Goku Yaoi pop up in google images and thought Yaoi was his last name.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Guys sorry that I haven't been active lately. I have a break so I am doing stuff other than going on the computer and going to school so... yeah. Sorry I didn't post in the inactivity thread, I just thought that I would have some time to be active on here. I will still be inactive for about 4 or 5 days, so just letting you know.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
yea yea yea yea
have fun where you are going >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]