Toribash
well bolt and dkilla, jump to the pit were both of you came from.
and being on TA doesnt mean anything, oh and im not saying TA suxzords, cuz im on it to.
denied.
Here's what I think.

dawe I enjoyed your replays a lot. You check out well, and I think you would be a great contribution to the clan. I say yes.

Boltgod, I'm going to have to say no because you were stiff. The replays weren't what I would say to be exciting and there wasn't a lot going on.

dkilla is a definite no for me. You were a tree, more or less, but not much less, and by the looks of it, you don't have much Tori control.

What I would suggest to the both of you, Boltgod and dkilla, would be to work on your relaxing. Then there might be a reconsideration as to what you put out with your relaxed training. Some help with that could be Teague's Dojo if he so allows, and the Exercise thread for some ideas to help you with your relaxing.

Teague's Training Dojo here ----> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=261622
Secret Exercise Thread here ----> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=270027
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
Name: Boltgod

Belt: 3rd Dan

Mods: Aikido BD or regular and wushu

Clan History: cant remember my last clan was this one but i was inactive

Who recruited you: N/A

Reason For applying: Im gonna try to be active and i like this clan

Do you have skype?: nope

Other:

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style)

"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) Yes

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) yes

ima have to test you ingame and make sure u didnt lose your touch and wat do you mean "try" to be active.
Oh yes I'm In!
Thank you all Guys <3
♥Secret♥
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
I met DKilla in game, he is very stiff yes but he actually looked like he knew what he was doing more so than the average person - he just needed to learn how to relax joints so I gave him some things to work on.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
GL Dawe btw do you have skype I'm to lazy to go back through all the apps lol
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Name: Apollo, I got this name off of the Greek God Apollo.

I chose this name cause he was one of the best fighters. I think that I too am a great fighter I may not be the best but I am great.

Belt: Master belt, The reason my join date is so early is because I lost my account

Do to the rollback and just had the account re-registered by slipanc.

Mods: Aikido and wushu

Clan History: I applied for Freestyle but got rejected because I started to insult jire cause I dislike the clan c3 and he was previously in c3 I know that it was wrong of me but it just came out.

Who recruited you: Uh, no one I guess. I just wanted to apply.

Reason For applying: While looking threw the clans you guys really popped out to me. I applied because I like how you guys are serious but are not too

serious. I took my time looking for the right clan for me. I have not been in a clan yet and this will be my first if I get accepted.

Do you have skype?:No, but if needed and or wanted I will Download.

Other: Uhm, My normal join date was 8/8/09

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style) On it

"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) Yes

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) Yes
Attached Files
Secret-Apollo.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Apollo_older; May 16, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
Originally Posted by dawestreen View Post
Oh yes I'm In!
Thank you all Guys <3
♥Secret♥

i know this nick from somewhere, and i dont like it. Ill be on your ass

Apollo: god or no god, apollo was smart enough to use the app.
U seem imature, not smart enough, u failed the app, and after going freestyle u still failed some points.
Try again.
Last edited by TheSecret; May 16, 2011 at 04:33 PM.