Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh stop it you're making me blush.

Time, have you read some of our posts? I wouldn't worry about it being too long haha

It'll be good to have you on the team
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Timee, your first assignment for the clan

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=403304

Post about how awesome my head textures are as to bump my shop
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
I have read some of your posts actually, especially your discussions on gender fluidity, and I must say that you guys undoubtably have the most intellectually satisfying clan thread that I've seen in my incipient career as a Toribash player.

Not to mention that the grammar of all of the members is superb. I mean seriously, I haven't seen anybody post "hey can you make me kewl avvy I pay 500 tc".

Your posts are the sort of stuff that I've dreamt of encountering in the clan threads of my previous clans. A dream that went unrealized. But now that I'm a proud member of Oblivion, it's starting to finally look like a dream come true.
fl0w
You can feel free to make a new post. Longer posts are fine, as long as you make use of proper formatting.
Must.resist.charm... Barriers.breaking.down...
-----
De4th, nice avatar. Definitely a contrast to the others I've seen haha
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 20, 2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zinrius
Timee, your first assignment for the clan

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=403304

Post about how awesome my head textures are as to bump my shop

I'd be honored to help Zinrius. Would it be okay if I were to elongate my post on your art thread a bit?
fl0w
Good job everyone, you both have received 10 clan EXP points and 5 gold coins for your victory.

Use them wisely.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Zan, I don't know how. My duties as a magi are like a caveman with a sword. I know what it does, I just don't know how to make it do what I want it to do. But it's okay, because someone did it for me.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Zan, I don't know how. My duties as a magi are like a caveman with a sword. I know what it does, I just don't know how to make it do what I want it to do. But it's okay, because someone did it for me.

Rank change = click + drag.

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
De4th, nice avatar. Definitely a contrast to the others I've seen haha

It does fit my name, as you'd know if you're familiar with the source material.
Timee, if it's your intellectual stimulation you're after, then we can discuss...time travel. In light of your name.
-----
I know her from somewhe...Death, you sir, have just struck my heartstrings.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 20, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.