Ranking
Originally Posted by Lmorti View Post
Finally the currently non-existent video of me dancing that will come as soon as I'm not jet-lagged and as soon as I'm alone in my house. I'll lose all my self-esteem on the interwebs but not in real life. I will also take requests but don't get your hopes up about it, I don't dance and I'm doing this for the greater good. I'm also fugly so don't be mean D:

pls don't kill me

still waiting....
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Originally Posted by Lmorti View Post
Finally the currently non-existent video of me dancing that will come as soon as I'm not jet-lagged and as soon as I'm alone in my house. I'll lose all my self-esteem on the interwebs but not in real life. I will also take requests but don't get your hopes up about it, I don't dance and I'm doing this for the greater good. I'm also fugly so don't be mean D:

pls don't kill me

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
still waiting!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hey Parrot,
Can I join? I'm currently a brown belt, (almost black belt) with a 48-ish percent win ratio. I play every weekend, but rarely on weekdays. If the answer is no, are there any clans you might recommend for me? Thanks for taking the time to read this.