Toribash
haha, it was 5$ in a second hand store
but i am a ritch bitch at heart
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Idk how many ppl know this, but in my spare time I design card and board games.
Here is some stuff I'm working on now. It is inspired by great works of H.P. Lovcraft.
Theme is: Pirates meet Cthulhu.

Damn, that Monster from the Deep one looks kind of badass.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
man, idk, but i sure hopre that that this is your career, for real.
u are extremly talented!
if i have some projects or stuff to do irl i wil contact you for help. via paypal ofc...exploit the gift 80j4n. U do there for real games or what? If not u shold. These are at lest as good as i see in other games grafix!!!
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
All my games are in Steam workshop. They can be played through Tabletop Simulator if you subscribe to them.

Here is the list, from the first to the last I have made:

Amazon Village
(you try to survive in a village full of beautiful but deadly girls by romancing them, lol)

Ashtanshire (coop game set in D&D world where you are trying to do various quests inside a dungeon that shifts rooms like in that movie 'Cube')

Cats & Dogs (you are an owner of the Pet-Shop, trying to beat your competition by getting better animals and selling them for best prices)

Defuse it! (coop dice game where you a part of a bomb squad trying to defuse a complex device before it explodes)

Salvage (coop game where you a part of a Space Marines squad sent to explore damaged spaceship full of monsters)(still working on it, not satisfied how it plays)

Terror Castle (coop game based on mechanics of a board game called Mansions of Madness, but my game is set in World War II and you can make scenarios of your own, basically a D&D project)

Bank Heist (basically a dice rolling game based on a PC game called Payday, where you play a coop team of bank robbers trying to pull off a heist)

Pacific Rim the board game (what the name says, worker placement game based on the movie of the same name, you build your base, upgrade your giant robot (Jagger) and fight giant monsters (Kaijus))

City of R'yleh (coop game based on the Cthulhu mythos, where you play as team of investigators trying to prevent a waking of the Ancient One (great Cthulhu) but the city is shifting rooms and changing with every passing of a turn...)

Card Realm (deck building coop game set in D&D world where you build your party of heroes and go from one fantasy location to other, fight monsters and do quests)

Swashbucklers, Shadows over Tortuga: Dagon (another coop game, basically pirates vs Cthulhu, it is a story driven game, we go from one adventure to another, upgrade our heroes, fight strange creatures with flintlock pistols and swords, etc..)

Games in production stages:
Thief the Dark Omen
Heroes of the frontier
Wild West Shootout
Lord Baltimor, Plague in Europe
Cursed Temples & Brave Explorers
The Thing (based on the movie)
Replicant (based on the Blade Runner movie)

As you can see, I mostly do a coop games, and I'm various in my game designs, lol...
-----
I think Snake would like Shadows over Tortuga, it's Dark Souls HARD.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bojan? Hurr...

(8OJ4N)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!