Toribash
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
It would be smarter is applicants would get to know us more before they applied.

^
but don't think that you need just to know us or play with us for join;p
anyway elrocho i'll look for you ingame.
no to tristan
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them.: I am aware of all the forum rules and I abide by them
State what mods you can play.: Actually all mods ( all akido mods, wushuu, a bit of leneshu, ninjutsu, joust)
State whats your belt : 3rd dan
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: The clan looks united and friendly, plus it is seems to be a great competitive environment with great players, so why wouldn't I want to join?
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of:
Essence
State why u left that clan: Essence is a forum based clan, however I wanted to be into a more of an ingame based clan.
State if you had any earlier accounts: Before the hack, I had an account with the same name: devil1337. Not sure if this counts.
State what happened to those accounts: The forum hack ^^
State past infractions/bans: My most noticeable one is a 5 day ban for accumulated infractions back when I was newer to the forum. Since then I've paid more attention to the rules and always took a precaution so I wouldn't break more rules
State your timezone: GMT +2
State your age: 19, turning 20 this summer
Forum activity: In Essence I accumulated over 3,000 posts from December, however because of the recent cleaning of the board, my post count dropped to 800, which is basically the posts I made outside the Essence board. This should speak for itself about my forum activity ( And since many of you will wonder, no the posts I made were not spam. They had complete sentences and were ontopic to the thread in which I had posted)
In game avtivity: I play ingame a few hours a day, mainly akido, wuhsuu, tournaments and ingame betting events
Vouchers (The guy who invited you): Mcburger
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): I am trying to progress with my replay making ability. I'm also able to create moderate avatars/signatures, but nothing too exceptional.
Some replays: Posted a few MP and SP ones, I hope you like them.
Funny akido 40 - a close match between me and psytrance
Funny akido 41 - a nice game between me and ishi
Funny akido 77 - I liked how I used my dismembered leg as an extension to my arm
And the SP ones speak for themselves. I could post more if you guys want to.
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know: Well, I have joined Toribash in August 2010 and since then I have been constantly playing it almost on a daily basis, trying to improve myself. I am also a marketeer, and I have been able to make about 200-300k profit out of my initial 50k starting money since this december. I know that this isn't exceptional, however I always made a profit out of the items I had, even the textures I had requested I was able to sell them for a profit. So I guess this is about everything related to my toribash side. And now to my real life side:

I am 19 years old, living in Romania, Europe, and I am currently studying to become an engineer with a master's degree ( still a first year student at the moment). I have a gf, whom I had been dating for two and a half years, and I love being with her.
I consider myself pretty friendly so getting to know me won't be too hard. As far as my preferences go, the only sports I am into are bmxing and skateboarding ( not too much), however I do enjoy watching racing ocasionally. I play about all types of games, from shooters to rpg and rts, however my favorite genre has always been RPG. My favorite game is Gothic 2 ( Ah, the good old days of rpg) and Dragon Age. Concerning movies, I like pretty much all genres, from action to drama and horror. My favorite movies are Powder ( really the best movie I could ever hope to see), My name is Khan ( goes to show you how minorities have been treated) and The A-team ( best action movie I saw up until now).

As a further note: Sorry if my application is too long, I just wanted it to be as good as possible. I won't mind waiting even 6 months to join, so that won't be an issue, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you and playing ingame if you guys would consider me a valid candidate. Also, may I ask if I can freely post on your board?
Attached Files
funny akido 40.rpl (69.2 KB, 5 views)
funny akido 41.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
funny akido 77.rpl (66.3 KB, 5 views)
00 decap combo v4.rpl (79.9 KB, 5 views)
00 decap combo v5.rpl (209.1 KB, 5 views)
I vote yes. Really nice guy and knows how to play well (or am I getting worse xP) however I don't speak for the entire clan so it is up to you to take a look at devil for yourself. I know he is 3rd dan I personally feel we can make exceptions sometimes.
I am willing to consider,
no for insta join
but u might prove worthy later on,

search for us in game, play us, and we will see
anyone who is willing to wait for 6 months and goes tru all the trials needed, can get in, in my opinion.
wishful eyes deceive me
If your ingame skills are as good as your application i'd say yes.
Unfortunately at the moment i can't go online but i trust in the other guys judgements.
Long gone
The best application which I ever seen.

I like how u talk(or type).
Hope to catch you soon in-game.

And sure, feel free to post in our forum.
Except in threads which are about in-clan issues or members.(Which mostly post in secret forum)
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Thanks, I'm glad to see that you like my application and the way that I type/talk hehe. I never expected to insta-join the clan, this is a long-term plan for me.

Well, there will be a small problem concerning my immediate future ingame activity. I have about 2500-3000 pages to study for my following exams, which end on the 17th of next month, so I won't be as active as before. I can be forum active as it doesn't require my constant attention, so I'll be here more than ingame. However, I did get the Big Bro 1.2 application and whenever I can go online, if I will see a JollyR member I'll join the same room. In my spare time I will also join the JollyR irc channel if you have any.

And if you won't be able to see my ingame ability, maybe my sp replays will help make a better impression on you, Pulse. Seeing that you are a member of ORMO, you can appreciate the improvement in one's sp replays, so I will be posting new replays here. Would this help?

I'm looking forward to meeting and having a few games with everybody here