Toribash
More sparring, I think I'm getting better :3
Attached Files
sparring2.rpl (509.8 KB, 11 views)
The road to success is always under construction.

Open me.

I Punched his head off
-----
DIS WAS SICK FAM! Sparring Double K.O! Yes, I'm high.
Attached Files
I don't even know.rpl (27.6 KB, 7 views)
Spar - Double KO.rpl (202.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by iKas; Jul 14, 2014 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I kicked FunkyKoala.. 'cause of bad behavior.
This clan isn't just any clan.. it's the monastery.
Monks are calm and collected.
i see that you guys really like to spar. And because of that, i will give you guys a few tips:
1st: sparring is cooperative, not competitive. you work with the other player to create the coolest spar as possible.
2nd: keep the realism
3rd: make sure that you can regain balance on your feet.
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Jul 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
i see that you guys really like to spar. And because of that, i will give you guys a few tips:
1st: sparring is cooperative, not competitive. you work with the other player to create the coolest spar as possible.
2nd: keep the realism
3rd: make sure that you can regain balance on your feet.

Thanks B4ck, we'll keep those tips in mind!
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask... its about a problem I am facing. From the past 2-3 days... I cannot download any replay from this website. Its stuck on the "Starting" phase. Its not a problem with my internet as everything else is working just fine. Could anyone tell me if its a bug or something, cause I am not able to watch the replays posted by u guys. Thanks
Notice that to So B4CK... So guys i can help you with your spars Just PM me or add me to Skype (babon2321) and goodluck
Originally Posted by Buddyyo12 View Post
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask... its about a problem I am facing. From the past 2-3 days... I cannot download any replay from this website. Its stuck on the "Starting" phase. Its not a problem with my internet as everything else is working just fine. Could anyone tell me if its a bug or something, cause I am not able to watch the replays posted by u guys. Thanks

I had this too, it's seemed to fix itself for me now though, although it can be glitchy sometimes
The road to success is always under construction.

Open me.