Toribash
im reaaaaaally fucking happy about that XD

and yeah i wont share the pass offcourse, read the whole thread about why it didnt work and stuff.

About my skills, thats why i'm posting am i not?

looking forward to the whole thing, and teh koppieketting isnt nice... its so painfull to see 2 people pull the exact same move against eachother in the first multi match you play in two months

but luckily you guys are here to change all that, and hopefully i will be too someday

anyway, lemme know about the rasa thing

XxXxxXXxxxXXxxx93249084234
well, i just wanna see what clans i could get into if i tried to get into other clans, so i shot for one of the best first, here is a little video i made of some of my spare replays, i would appreciate if youd tell me how i would do trying to get in. =) thanks

THIS IS ANOTHER VERSION
Last edited by fogle; Nov 4, 2008 at 10:17 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I spotted 2 wushu matches. One with copycatted move, and the other one, lucky boom-dm :/.

It's nice that you can make a video, but still. It ain't quite what I wanted. :/ Sorry. What about you guys? What do you think ;p?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I say foggle have 'skill' but not in wushu. Im not good at wushu ether but i know what RelaxAll is looking up: Comebacks. [Own Moves]<-- Read that closely. [RelaxMoves]<--- that too. I Watched whole movie and i didint see any Relax move? Is this RelaxAll Clan or? I understand why SuperJojo[Hold Master] is here. He handle wushu and good fighter too. It was nice that you made a video. It have few nice moves:P But i think that he need move training to Relax moves and to the Wushu.

Ps. This was my frist long Post

Kr3w The Blood
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Relax ain't that important. Style counts more. That's not the only reason jojo is around tho- that he's f**** stylish. He's also awsm person.
lol, joj is pretty cool, thanks for the advice guys =)
i dont wanna be persistent, but the one u said was copy cat (i looked thru it again) ur totally right, but when i started using that move, i thought i had made it up, since most of my matches include my shoulders being held, while i spin my body first turn (in relax) and spin the opposite direction in next turn (in hold all) so i get maximum control of the opponents body.

thank you very much for advice guys, i appreciate the feedback =). hopefully i can improve

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is this what you mean by imrpvisation?
(this match was a duel i had with sum1, they called me a girl, and called my clan a noob clan, this is why i /em'ed all that trash talk)
Attached Files
head(rip).rpl (85.0 KB, 6 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heh, we still told you nothing, but thanks for being nice here ;P...
lol, i just looked back at my video, ur in it. want me to you into the list of people in it? (some people get all pissed if they are not mentioned =P) but yah, np. i just wanna see where i am (skill, popularity, respect) in this world we call toribash lol =).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where am I in this video? You mean the guy in the demon? I don't play kb since summer 2007 :P. it ain't me, even textures don't really look like mine, do they?