Toribash
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Started reading Fullmetal Alchemist.
The first two volumes were okay. The comedy failed, though.
Well, I bet it gets more interesting over time. Otherwise it wouldn't be this famous.

Also, I have watched the first two seasons of Aria... The Animation and the Natural.
One more left... The animation has gotten a lot better.

It became famous then totally disappeared in the shadow of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, which is shorter but it's plot (even tho it's similar) is
a thousand times better than the original series. If you finish reading it, I definitely suggest reading Brotherhood. It's a must!

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Done watching Myself; Yourself.

Thanks to SlipAnc for essentially pointing it out to me.

I'd say that it's a polished up version of a cliche anime. It's still cliche, but it is better than the counterparts that normally air.

<3

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

There isn't a Brotherhood manga. Brotherhood just follows the manga more closely than the original series.

Manga > Brotherhood > Original series
Last edited by up2u; Aug 3, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
Yeah tonakai looked into it after i went and said something idiotic.

Anyways, that's that, brotherhood is a way better anime.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Finished Aria.
The Animation, the Natural, the Original, the OVA and the Original DVD special.

There was some badly animated parts. Even some real QUALITY ones.
Aria the Origination was pretty well done, though.
I didn't really like president Aria's voice. It sounded so... unreal.
I would've preferred just Akari sending messages to someone. It's just so odd to get back that sort of embarrassing-lines-are-not-allowed-stuff from a kid. It's cool to have some kid knock some sense on someone, but it's not cool when the kid goes all psychological 'n shit.

Other than that... It was amazing. But I still prefer the manga.

EDIT: Started reading Amanchu!. I guess you could say I'm a fan of Kozue Amano now.
More hyperactivity, less sci-fi.
Last edited by Tonakai; Aug 6, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
Finished Black Blood Brothers.

Twas a decent vampire anime, not sure whether it's better or worse than Hellsing, but that's just my opinion.

Anyways, decent anime.

Vox sucks

Caught up Amanchu!.
...Three months for the next one.
siiiigh.

There's more of the way too thoughtful situations here than in Aria. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
But the art has gotten a lot better. Well, in the first chapter the sea looked a bit weird, but other than that, awesome. Especially the chapters where Dotty went open sea diving for the first time... Holy SHIT. Those chapters were overall very, very good.
And obviously there's several Aria references. Being from the same creator and all.

My avatar's Hikari, by the way.

Also read Aria anime specials. Enough of Aria already! I don't wanna die more. Once is enough.
Finished reading Double Arts.

It's like Mx0 all over again, except this ended only twenty chapters in rather than a hundred.

More proof Japan has shit taste.