Ranking
It's me again..

I would like 2 games in matter of fact..

First a cool ragdoll fighting game other than toribash..

Second a cool strageties game with upgrades with more than 1 unit... Like with 3 or more...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
It's me again..

Second a cool strageties game with upgrades with more than 1 unit... Like with 3 or more...

For strategy, try Age of Empires or Starcraft. Old but great RTS'
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
It's me again..

Ragdoll fighting games:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Puppets
Rubber Ninjas
Ragdoll Kung Foo
(seeing a trend in the names here :P)

Strategies:
WH40K Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Red Alert 2 (maybe 3? Haven't played it.)
Jagged Alliance 2
While waiting for SimCity to come out, I was wondering if there were some Mac-compatible city or civiliaztion building games that I could play.

I've tried playing Civ 5, but it's just far too complicated for me.

Also, I've been looking for this game I played as a kid on the PlayStation 1, and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the name of it is, because I can't find it anywhere.

It was some kind of arena robot fighting game, and it wasn't Battle Bots, because I've seen that game and it's completely different. It kind of reminds me of Ready 2 Rumble boxing in terms of the character selection screen and graphics. If this helps I remember there was this blue robot with a baseball cap named Boomer, and a cowboy robot who walked on his huge arms named Tex, and there was a small robot dog as well. Please help, I've been looking for this game forever!
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
While waiting for SimCity to come out, I was wondering if there were some Mac-compatible city or civiliaztion building games that I could play.

I've tried playing Civ 5, but it's just far too complicated for me.

Also, I've been looking for this game I played as a kid on the PlayStation 1, and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the name of it is, because I can't find it anywhere.

It was some kind of arena robot fighting game, and it wasn't Battle Bots, because I've seen that game and it's completely different. It kind of reminds me of Ready 2 Rumble boxing in terms of the character selection screen and graphics. If this helps I remember there was this blue robot with a baseball cap named Boomer, and a cowboy robot who walked on his huge arms named Tex, and there was a small robot dog as well. Please help, I've been looking for this game forever!

It might be robo pit.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
It's me again..

Best one is warcraft 3, old but awesome!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Ragdoll fighting games:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Puppets
Rubber Ninjas
Ragdoll Kung Foo
(seeing a trend in the names here :P)

Strategies:
WH40K Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Red Alert 2 (maybe 3? Haven't played it.)
Jagged Alliance 2

Teenage mutant puppets is virus... Rubber ninjas you need to buy... Ragdoll Kung fu.. I don't have steam to buy it

Anything else
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Teenage mutant puppets is virus... Rubber ninjas you need to buy... Ragdoll Kung fu.. I don't have steam to buy it

Anything else

lol Teenage Mutant Ninja Puppets isn't a virus. I don't know where you can find it nowadays though, as it was made for one of those "Make a game in 3 days" things.

That's the extent of my toribash-esque games, sorry.

Anything else

actually its very hard to find a toribash like game, its the only game with such a ragdoll move creating type..

if u want anything which comes close u should search for "ragdoll games" or "ragdoll fighting games" as itself....
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken